• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items Under $20 or $25 Invitation/Fly - Help!

In summary, the conversation involves a new consultant who is planning to host a show at a friend's house to promote their new PC business. The timing of the show is in September due to a stoneware discount, but the friend is worried about inviting people during back-to-school season. The consultant suggests highlighting items under $20 and emphasizing the convenience and affordability of the products. They also discuss strategies for getting more people to attend the show. The consultant advises showing the value and versatility of the products to overcome price objections. A list of affordable items can be obtained from the Products.zip file.
PamperedSD
I am a very new consultant. A friend has offered to host a show at a friend’s house to help with my new pc business. She now seems a little worried about the timing – we are doing the show in September because of the great stoneware discount. But with it being back to school and so many people already short on cash – she seems a little stressed about inviting people to a show.

I would like but something on her flyer about PC having having X amount of items under $20 dollars and something about the DCB being a time saver and menus at less than $2 per serving.

Has anyone done any type of invite like this?? Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!! I figure if she can get people to come and we have at least $150 to make a show that would be great – maybe even get a booking by offering an incentive or extra gift.

:confused:

I took a catalog and circled everything that is priced under $20 with a red sharpie. The catalog is full of red circles...great eye catcher and I suggest that you might do the same thing with the catalog you give to your host. She can show it at her show or you can do the same with one you have that you take to your shows. It really works!

I would also let her know that the products will sell themselves, and not to worry that everyone who attends orders....let her know you just need to practice, that you need contacts and that it's a fun way to get together. Tell her to invite EVERYONE, to encourage everyone bring a friend and that the sales are not the BIG focus....if she's excited about the party, those she invites will want to come. = )

It's not just the $20 price point that gets people - some will complain about the price of a $6 item if they think it's too high. The way to get past that is to show the VALUE of our products, and that they are multi-use. If you really want a list of items, get the Products.zip file from the files and sort it by price.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef business! Hosting a show during September is a great idea, especially with the stoneware discount. I can understand your friend's concern about the timing, but there are definitely ways to make it appealing for people to attend.One idea is to highlight the affordable options that Pampered Chef offers, such as the items under $20 or $25. You can also mention the time-saving benefits of the DCB and how it can help busy families during the back-to-school season. Additionally, you can emphasize the value of our products by mentioning that our menus are less than $2 per serving.I have seen other consultants successfully use these strategies in their invitations and flyers, so I think it's a great idea to include them in yours. You could also offer a special incentive or extra gift for those who attend the show or book a future show. That can definitely help attract more guests and potentially lead to more bookings.Overall, I believe with the right messaging and incentives, your friend's show can be a success. Best of luck to you both! Let me know if you have any further questions or need more ideas. Happy cooking!

1. What are the best items under $20 for hosting a party?

Some popular items under $20 for hosting a party include the Mini Mix N Scraper, the Small Micro-Cooker, the Garlic Peeler & Slicer, the Small Bamboo Spoon Set, and the Small Flexible Cutting Mat.

2. Can I use the $25 invitation/fly help for any type of party?

Yes, the $25 invitation/fly help can be used for any type of party, whether it's a cooking party, catalog party, or online party.

3. Are there any restrictions on the items I can choose for the $25 invitation/fly help?

No, there are no restrictions on the items you can choose for the $25 invitation/fly help. You can select any items from our current product line, as long as they are under $25.

4. How do I redeem the $25 invitation/fly help for my party?

To redeem the $25 invitation/fly help, simply mention the offer to your Pampered Chef consultant when booking your party. They will then assist you in selecting the items you would like to receive for under $25.

5. Can I combine the $25 invitation/fly help with other offers or discounts?

No, the $25 invitation/fly help cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is a standalone offer that allows you to choose items under $25 for hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjwr