• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House 11/17: Folding Flyer for Mailing

In summary, the consultant is doing a holiday open house on November 17th. They've organized it and taken a flyer from here that they've made a few changes to. They are mailing them out to their customers. They were wondering if they can just fold it in thirds and seal it with tape or if they need to use envelopes. They also thought about doing reminder calls to their customers.
tinat51796
I'm doing a holiday open house on 11/17. I've organized it and I took a flyer that someone had posted on here (thank you!) and made a few changes. How does it look? We are all mailing them to our customers. I was wondering, can I just fold this in thirds and seal it to mail or do I need to use envelopes? I've never done this before. Thanks!

Attachments

• open house.doc
    464 KB · Views: 933
You can just fold it in thirds and mail. That is what I did with mine. I hope you have an office max around and take advatage of them I printed off 200 copies for my open house and it only cost $6.00! Best of Luck to you!

You can just fold it in thirds and mail it that way. Will save on the cost of envelopes. Just know though that you should use tape to close them and not staples. I don't know about other parts but our mailfolks surely appreciate when they're taped or stickered shut.

Thanks for the info! Since I'm so new in this business I only have about 30 to mail. I was debating about whether or not I should just print them off here or go have copies made.

For only 30? I'd print them off so long as you have a good printer. I wouldn't think it'd be worth the gas unless your printer guzzles ink faster than your car guzzle gas? LOL

That's kind of what I was thinking! :) I'm so glad that the other consultants all have larger customer bases. Plus I'm going to post the flyers at local grocery stores and coffee shops. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Word of mouth is your best friend (this is true if you read any books on marketing, btw)... also you can call the folks you send invites too to remind them. Have each of the other consultants do the same with their folks. Hang 'em where you can and where folks will see them.

I hadn't thought about reminder calls. Thanks! Ok, here's another question. I have stamps 39cents that my sister made up for me, they are my son when he was 2 months old (last Christmas). Is it tacky to use those and add 2cent stamps? Or should I just go by the regular stamps?

Go ahead and add the 2 cent stamps. Nobody will care.

Thanks Ann! I just didn't know if it would be weird since the other stamps are pics of my son. does that make sense? I probably worry too much

tinat51796 said:
That's kind of what I was thinking! :) I'm so glad that the other consultants all have larger customer bases. Plus I'm going to post the flyers at local grocery stores and coffee shops. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

dont' forget the post office!! (if you can post there) I got a great connection who is now a favorite host from that posting. She wants and HAS everything PC. If you have kids you could drop one off at the doctors office.

Good Luck!

1. How do I order the folding flyer for mailing?

To order the folding flyer for mailing, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add it to your cart. You can also contact your Independent Consultant for assistance with placing an order.

2. Can I customize the design of the folding flyer for my Holiday Open House?

Yes, you can customize the design of the folding flyer by adding your own text or images. Simply use the "Customize It" feature when ordering the flyer.

3. Is the folding flyer for mailing available in different sizes?

At this time, the folding flyer for mailing is only available in one size. However, you can adjust the size of the flyer by trimming the edges if needed.

4. How many flyers come in a pack when ordering the folding flyer for mailing?

Each pack of the folding flyer for mailing contains 25 flyers.

5. Can I use the folding flyer for mailing for other events besides Holiday Open House?

Yes, the folding flyer for mailing can be used for any event or promotion. Simply customize the text and images to fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jfoos