• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alooking for a Flyer With Gift Ideas??

In summary, the best way to find gift ideas from Pampered Chef is to visit their website and click on the "Gift Ideas" tab. They often have special promotions and discounts available, and offer personalization options for gifts. Gift wrapping services are also available for an additional fee, and gift cards can be purchased in various denominations for any purchase from Pampered Chef.
niktim3
I am participating in a vendor open house tomorrow, and was wondering if anyone has a flyer they use that shows gift ideas, or packages per say that go together?
Thanks in advance!!

Hi Nicole,

There was a great one posted sometime last week. Go to files, type in gift or holiday in the search bar and you'll find a couple. HTH

Thanks!!
I think I am looking more for gift packages..pictures with prices, etc?
I was not able to find any under the file section...

Thanks!!
This is perfect!!
Just what I am looking for!
Thanks for your time!!

Last year, I updated the flier that lt1jane posted to include direct shipping costs b/c the fair I was at was 30 miles from my home. I love the idea of giving people the range of products to fit different budgets. That way, they decide what they want to spend and don't 'settle' for less because we didn't offer it to them!

What is the best way to find a flyer with gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

The best way to find a flyer with gift ideas from Pampered Chef is to visit our website and click on the "Gift Ideas" tab. This will bring up a variety of gift options for any occasion.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available for gift ideas?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our gift ideas. You can check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

Can I personalize the gifts I purchase from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our gift items. You can add a name, special message, or even choose a specific color or design for the gift.

Do you offer gift wrapping services for purchases made from the flyer?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. Simply select the gift wrapping option at checkout and we will take care of the rest.

Can I purchase a gift card from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer gift cards in various denominations that can be used for any purchase from Pampered Chef. They make a great gift for anyone who loves cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies