• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Christmas Gift Basket Flyer? Share yours here!

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a flyer for Christmas gift baskets. One person is looking for a flyer with pictures of gift baskets and is having trouble finding time to create one. Another person asks if someone can convert a flyer to an editable document. Someone offers to email their flyer which has great pictures, and others also request the flyer. One person shares a Word Doc version of the flyer that is editable but has not been changed to American prices. Another person shares a 2-page flyer with package ideas and items under $10. Someone expresses gratitude for the USA version of the flyer.
boobooscooby4
Does anyone have a Christmas Gift basket Flyer they wish to share. I am looking for one with pictures of gift baskets available........ie Grinder Set with spices in the bamboo bowl.......etc.
Thanks so much.
I like to do a flyer every year to send out to business owners but am having trouble finding the time to create one like last years.
Any ideas or tips would be great!!!

I borrowed one from an American member and changed all the prices.

Attachments

• GiftideasColour1.pdf
    431.9 KB · Views: 690
Can someone convert this to an "editable" document in order for us to add out information in it?

This is an AWESOME Flyer!

I have one with no photos, which you could add yourself. I have no time as well.
Good Luck:D

Attachments

• giftsets.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 435
Great job with that flyer!
thanks!

I got an awesome one here but can't upload it for some reason. I will email it to you. It has great pics too.

I would also love to see this flyer with American prices - I ran it off and it is awesome - Any computer experts out there willing to help us out?
Thanks
Sandy

kaseydee said:
I got an awesome one here but can't upload it for some reason. I will email it to you. It has great pics too.

Can you email it to me also, I love the flyer.

Can you email it to me too??? Love the flyer/

Can you please e-mail it to me as well??? Thank you

PLEASE could someone email me the flyer that's going around - I have an open house next week and would love to have something like this available.

thanks in advance
[email protected]

Still hoping to get ahold of that Hpliday Flyer - anyone willing to forward it this way??
Thanks
Sandy
[email protected]

kaseydee said:

I would love to have a copy of your flyer.

e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks

Here's a Word Doc version of this. I haven't changed the prices to American dollars, but it's editable.

I'm going to upload a 2-page flyer that I took from a few others, edited, added and combined. I don't have pics per say, but LOTS of "package" ideas, and then the 2nd page (that I print on the back of the first page) has ALL of our items listed out that are $10 and under. There's a ton of info on here and I'm hoping will create sales/ideas for folks.

Attachments

• gift basket ideas.doc
    67 KB · Views: 399
Andrea, that edition was an answer to my prayers. As I began reading this thread, and
saw that it was the Canada version, I was hoping someone would come up with an edition for the USA catalog. I especially appreciate the Tool Box that proves we have
lots of very affordable items.

You are quite welcome Grandmarita!! I honestly didn't even realize the other one was a Canadian version.....I just saw the thread and decided to post mine here too!!

1. What items are included in the Christmas Gift Basket Flyer?

The Christmas Gift Basket Flyer includes a variety of festive kitchen tools and gadgets perfect for holiday cooking and baking. Some examples include a silicone baking mat, a holiday cookie cutter set, and a gingerbread house decorating kit.

2. Can I customize the items in the Christmas Gift Basket Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the items in the Christmas Gift Basket Flyer to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss your options and make any changes.

3. How much does the Christmas Gift Basket Flyer cost?

The cost of the Christmas Gift Basket Flyer may vary depending on the specific items included. However, it typically ranges from $50 to $100, making it an affordable and convenient gift option for the holiday season.

4. Is there an option for gift wrapping or personalization?

Yes, you can request for your Christmas Gift Basket Flyer to be gift wrapped or personalized with a special message. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with these arrangements and make your gift even more special.

5. Can I order the Christmas Gift Basket Flyer online?

Yes, you can easily order the Christmas Gift Basket Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the flyer to your cart and proceed to checkout. Your items will be shipped directly to you or your chosen recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom