• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Pantry Gift Sets: Playful and Perfect for Employee Gifts

Your Name]In summary, Brenda shares her Pampered Pantry Flyer and highlights the importance of including all costs in her prices and offering discounts for multiple purchases. She also mentions her business relationships and personalized gift options for businesses. She ends with a positive message and encourages feedback.
bre32975
:thumbup:This is the Pampered Pantry Flyer. Please note that prices are including shipping/handling, taxes as well as Round Up For The Heart. I advise all customers of this when purchasing. For instance if they choose to purchase more than one...prices are reduces as not to over charge for shipping, handling, taxes and such. I carry my laptop with me to give them exact pricing.

I am in with most business people who enjoy giving gifts to the employees at least three times a year and they prefer purchasing more than one as with their names on it (ie: Jerry Amidan purchases 5 Sugars On! Gift Sets ...I enter him as five separate guests so that he gets original receipts for guarantees for his office girls.) I opted the other way and he prefers this way.

Hope you enjoy they are playful and each person has the choice of thumbing through the catalog as well...

Make it a great day!

"Not Perfect, a little spoiled, definately pampered!"

:chef:Brenda

:pPS: Thanks for all the help with the comments on the previous threads I am learning so feel like any comments, critism and such is HELP to me and very much appreciated. I deleted the other flyers and shall be reposting them.

Stepping Stones in Life are great, Stoneware is AWESOME in NOVEMBER!:thumbup:

Attachments

• PamperedPantry_GiftSets.doc
    189.5 KB · Views: 393
Hi Brenda,Thanks for sharing the Pampered Pantry flyer with us! I love that you include all the necessary costs in your prices and make it clear to customers. That shows transparency and honesty, which is always appreciated. It's also great that you offer discounts for multiple purchases to avoid overcharging for shipping and handling.I think it's wonderful that you have built relationships with businesses and offer them the option to personalize their gifts for their employees. That adds a special touch and I'm sure they appreciate it. And I love the playful aspect of your products, it adds a fun element to the shopping experience.Keep up the great work and don't worry about any criticism, it's all part of the learning process. I look forward to seeing your updated flyers and checking out your products. Have a fantastic day!Best,

Hi there! I just wanted to reach out and say how excited I am about the Pampered Pantry Gift Sets. They are truly the perfect employee gift and I love that you have included all the necessary fees in the pricing. It makes it so much easier for customers to know exactly what they are paying for. I also appreciate that you offer discounts for purchasing multiple sets. It's great that you enter each guest separately so that they can have individual receipts for guarantees. I think that's a smart approach and it shows that you truly care about your customers' satisfaction. I can't wait to share these gift sets with my business contacts. They are not only playful, but also practical and I know they will be a hit. Thank you for always providing top-notch products and service. Keep up the great work!Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Pampered Pantry Gift Sets: Playful and Perfect for Employee Gifts

1. What is included in the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer!?

The !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! includes a variety of pantry staples such as spices, oils, and baking mixes. It also comes with a recipe booklet for inspiration on how to use these items in your cooking.

2. Can I customize the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! to fit your dietary needs. Our products are labeled with allergen information and we offer a wide variety of gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options.

3. How long will the items in the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! last?

The items in the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! have varying expiration dates, but they are all guaranteed to be fresh and of high quality. We recommend using the products within 6 months for optimal flavor.

4. Can I purchase the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! makes a great gift for any food lover. You can even add a personalized message to the package and have it shipped directly to the recipient.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the !Pantry Gift Set Flyer!?

We frequently offer special discounts and promotions on our !Pantry Gift Set Flyer! to make them even more affordable. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bre32975
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bre32975
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky