• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Boss's Day with a Pampered Chef Party: Host Benefits for Your Boss!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of promoting a Pampered Chef event for Boss's Day in October. The individual plans to send out flyers to local businesses and suggests the idea of having a cooking demonstration and shopping event at the office during lunchtime. The boss will receive host benefits and can pick out their own gifts. The conversation also mentions the possibility of doing a similar event for Nurses Day and Administrative Assistant Day in the future. A specific recipe, Cool Veggie Pizza or Clubhouse Chicken Squares, is mentioned as a potential dish for the event.
chefshawna
Gold Member
O.K. this may have been done already, but I was just thinking of some ways to get my name out to businesses more and thought about Nurses Day, Administrative Assistant Day and Boss's Day. Both Nurses Day and Admin. Assistant Day have passed, but Boss's Day is in October, so I typed up a flyer I am going to send out to some local businesses and wanted to share. Any suggestions are welcomed. I'm not sure of the wording, so feel free to criticize! LOL ;) I am going to type up something for Nurses Day and Admin, but they don't come around again until May and April. At that time I will send those out to home health agencies, MD offices and possibly hospital administration.
This is still a work in progress, but basically I have:

Celebrate Boss’s Day with The Pampered Chef!!

Do you want a great and creative way to celebrate your boss?
Have a Pampered Boss Day at work!!
I will come to your office at lunch time, we will make a great recipe for lunch and then you and your co-workers can shop! The best part about all of this is your boss will get the host benefits. They will get 10% off for a year, free products, 60% off one host special item, free shipping, half price items and up to 30% off of additional items they purchase from the party. It is an easy way to say thank you to your boss. They can pick out their own gifts!! Who wouldn’t love that?
Boss’s day is Thursday October 16 so call me today to arrange your Pampered Boss Day at work. If this day isn’t good for you, we will pick another time.
If this doesn’t sound right for you, just shop straight from my website or contact me and you can make a purchase from our catalog.

Thank you for your time and I’ll be waiting to hear from you!!

Last edited:
I think that is a great idea. What will you be demoing? I would love to do this; the only bad thing is that I work a full time job. :( But I so love the idea. Oh I think the wording is good.

If I get some takers I thought the Cool Veggie Pizza or Clubhouse Chicken Squares. I would pre-bake crust and take it into office and then top there.

1. What is National Boss's Day?

National Boss's Day is an annual holiday celebrated on October 16th to show appreciation for bosses and supervisors in the workplace.

2. Why should I celebrate National Boss's Day?

Celebrating National Boss's Day is a great way to show gratitude for your boss's hard work and leadership. It can also help improve office morale and strengthen relationships with your colleagues.

3. How can I celebrate National Boss's Day?

There are many ways to celebrate National Boss's Day, such as organizing a team lunch or happy hour, giving a personalized gift, or writing a thank you note. Our National Boss's Day flyer offers great ideas and inspiration for celebrating your boss.

4. Can I customize the National Boss's Day flyer?

Yes, our National Boss's Day flyer can be customized with your boss's name and your company's logo. This will make the flyer more personalized and special for your boss.

5. Can I order the National Boss's Day flyer in bulk?

Yes, our National Boss's Day flyer can be ordered in bulk for your entire office or team. This is a great way to ensure everyone has a copy and can participate in celebrating your boss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • alabama pc cons.