• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fajitas & Margaritas Flyer (An Append to Prior Post)

I'm sorry, I don't know how you're getting a free set of stainless steel cookware! You would have to ask Pampered Chef about that!
newmexgirl
Important Note:
Please remember that this information is going to my family and friends, ie: people who know me and are aware of my slightly silly sense of humor. Also, I'm still playing with the wording and working out the recipes, so some parts include "filler" that will be changed at a later date.

I'd like to feature recipes that I can tie to favorite theme shows (like Chocolate Bliss, Bites and Bevs, etc.) as I plan to be back in the area within six months. So I figure I can showcase the shows and generate bookings for them six months out. (Or...talk one of my friends into starting her own Pampered Chef business so she can share the bookings:) MWWAHAHAHAHHHH:)

Since I don't know what level the show will fall at (I'm putting the intention out there for my first Kool Kilo Show), I felt I needed to put the disclaimer in at the bottom to make it clear that the level of benefits is dependent upon show sales.

Also note, any reference to location have been stripped from this post.

And, yes, I know it's awfully long. Normally I try to keep my marketing messages short but I can't figure out where to cut this one. Besides, I'm overly excitable right now and tend to foam at the mouth:)

Leslie

Subject: Come Join the Fun at My Fajitas & Margaritas Show!

Well, it's official! I'll be in XYZ for one day and one day only and I want to see you!

So, to showcase my brand new business (and the regional munchies I'll be bringing along) I'm hosting a Pampered Chef show and you're invited. (That's right, you'll get to see me cook:))

Plus, I'm passing on all the host benefits directly to my guests! Depending on the amount of orders*:

One person will win $150 in FREE product!
One person will win $75 in FREE product!
Three people will win $25 in FREE product!

PLUS

Four people will win 50% off ANY ONE PRODUCT of their choice (including cookware)

Each participant will receive a FREE gift from me AND up to 30% off ANYTHING ELSE they wish to order!

AND, every order over $60 receives a free pinch bowl set (shown on page 17 of the catalog, a $15 value).

Gather $150 in orders and receive an extra chance in the drawing.
Secure a booking (or host your own show) to receive additional chances.

And, get this, Pampered Chef is giving away FREE stainless steel cookware!!! That's right!
FREE STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE!

Just for attending my show (or hosting your own) between July 21st and July 25th you become eligible to win a FREE Five Piece Stainless Steel Cookware set just like the one pictured on page 35 of the catalog. That's a $295 value!

There are two ways to take advantage of these one-time only offers:

1.Attend my show and split the rewards.
2.Have your own show and keep them all to yourself:)

Simply invite your friends to my awesome event or gather at least $150 in outside orders and bring them along. No need to clean your house or send out invitations. Just show up and share in the fun!

Can't attend but still want your FREE stuff? Order online at:
Welcome to In the Kitchen with

(Of course you will miss sneak peek of the new products (fresh from The Pampered Chef® National Conference) and the taste test of:

Fast, Fun Fajitas
Some kind of salad
Yummy, decadent dessert

But, hey, things happen. Don't worry. I'll see to it that your portions are consumed with gusto. In fact, I myself, personally promise to drink your share of the

Slap Yo' Mama Margaritas

I figure it's the least I can do:)

Mark your calendar now! (And make room in your kitchen for that
FREE STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE!)

See you all soon!

*Chart reflects host benefits achieved at $1,000 level.

OK I Like this idea but I have a dumb question...how are you able to get them this kind of deal? is this all out of your own pocket? or is it the way you set up your orders in your P3..sorry. I would love to make this into a flyer...

I'd like to know how you're getting a free set of SS cookware??

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_08jul_booking_challenge.pdf

$1,000 show in July = $315 in free products (she split it up between 5 people)

Shows held during July 21- 25th (must be registered through PC by the 15 th of this month I believe) are in the drawing for PC to CALL THEM and win the 10" ss pan or the 5 pc pan....check out the flyer (link above)

This is all dependant on her having a $1,000 show, which she states in the "rules" of her show....

Is there a recipe somewhere for the margaritas?
Would they be good made virgin?
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

If it's the same recipe I use, it's:

2 bottles of Corona
2 cans 7-up
2 cans Lime-aid
2 cups of Tequila

You cannot substitue the Corona or 7-up - this is what makes it so special!

What ingredients do I need for fajitas?

For fajitas, you will need chicken or steak, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning, tortillas, and toppings such as cheese, salsa, and guacamole.

What is the best way to cook fajitas?

The best way to cook fajitas is on a hot grill or in a cast iron skillet over high heat. This will give the meat and vegetables a nice char while keeping them tender.

What kind of meat can I use for fajitas?

You can use either chicken or steak for fajitas. Both work well and can be marinated for extra flavor.

What is the difference between a traditional margarita and a frozen margarita?

A traditional margarita is made with tequila, lime juice, and triple sec, while a frozen margarita is blended with ice to make a slushy consistency. Both are delicious, but the frozen version is great for hot summer days.

Can I use any type of tequila for margaritas?

For the best tasting margaritas, it is recommended to use 100% agave tequila. However, any type of tequila can be used in a pinch. Just make sure to use a good quality tequila for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Intrepid_Chef