• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10 Hints and Tips for a Successfull Catalog Show--Flyer

show! Your show is now live on my website! You can order right from the comfort of your own home! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Hi Host!Thanks for hosting a catalog show with me! You will be able to earn free and discounted products with the show, just like you can when you host a cooking show in your home! If you run out of order forms, you can make more copies! Your host and guest specials, order forms, catalogs and much more are included in your host packet. If you haven't received yours yet, it should be arriving soon! I set up
JaimeAnnR
After a few unsuccessful catalog shows, I decided to add some incentives and hints & tips to my catalog show host packets. This is what is on the flyer, but i'm attaching it if you want to see the formatting/use it for yourself.

Any ideas to change it/improve it are welcome!!

1.) Invite EVERYONE to order. Call, email, ask in person at least 40 people.
2.) Use the website e-vite system. SO EASY!
3.) 25 orders at $40 each a $1000 show! What would you get with $215 in free product, FOUR half price items, and a 30% discount?
4.) Remind out-of-towners that The Pampered Chef can ship direct!
5.) When you give someone a catalog & order form, let them know you will follow up within 48 hours.
6.) When you collect $500 in orders, I will give you an extra $15 in free product!
7.) When one of your friends schedules a party, you will receive a free Pampered Pantry item at their party.
8.) Book another show (cooking or catalog) for yourself within 6 months and have the opportunity to get that host special twice!
9.) Close by the 15th of the month.
10.) Collect phone number, address, & email address for each person that orders and receive a Season’s Best cookbook from me!

View attachment TEN Hints and Tips for a Fabulous Catalog Show.doc

I like this list. I changed it a little bit...

1.) Invite EVERYONE to order. Don't just assume they won't order. Make sure you call or ask in everyone in person. Extend the invite to a minimum of 40 people.
2.) Make your complete wishlist and dream big!
3.) Take advantage of my website e-vite system as a reminder to your guests.
4.) 25 orders at $40 each a $1000 show! What would you get with $215 in free product, FOUR half price items, and a 30% discount?
5.) Remind out-of-towners that The Pampered Chef direct shipping is reasonable!
6.) When you give someone a catalog & order form, let them know you will follow up within 48 hours.
7.) When you collect $500 in orders, I will give you an extra $15 in free product!
8.) When one of your friends schedules a party, you will receive a free Pampered Pantry item at their party. When you book another show (cooking or catalog) for yourself within 6 months and have the opportunity to get that host special twice!
9.) Close by the 15th of the month.
10.) Include phone number, address, & email address on each order and receive a Season’s Best cookbook from me!

Thanks, these are great ideas.​

Very Nice! Make sure to let us know your results!

Great "Top 10" list! My director always says host coach better than a cooking show...her catalog shows never fall below $500...according to her she coaches about the same but maybe an extra phone call or postcard. Catalog shows are something I need to work on as well.

Here's an email that I send to my catalog hosts.

Hi Host!

Thanks for hosting a catalog show with me! You will be able to earn free and discounted products with the show, just like you can when you host a cooking show in your home! Pass the catalog and order forms to all of your friends and family. If you run out of order forms, you can make more copies!

Your host and guest specials, order forms, catalogs and much more are included in your host packet. If you haven't received yours yet, it should be arriving soon!

I set up your show on my website, so you can direct people there to place orders, even before your catalogs arrive! Please forward the blue portion below to your guests to help them with online orders from my website.

I am having a Pampered Chef catalog show! Pampered Chef products make cooking so much easier, and I thought you might want to take a look at the catalog online. If you find something you like, you can place an order and it will get credited to my show. If you want to earn free products for yourself, you can book a catalog show and I can order the host special from your show!!

Here are the instructions for online ordering:
Go to my consultant's website at xxx.website.xxx and click on Shop Online in the lower left corner of the page.
In Option # 1 area, enter Monique in the first box and Lewis in the second box.
My name will appear and click on it to enter the shopping area for my show.
In the upper right corner, under the pink bar, it should read "Your Host: Monique Lewis"
Shop until your heart's content and then checkout. You can have your order shipped to me for $4.25 or directly to you for an extra shipping charge.
Thanks for placing an order on my show!

To send an "e-vite" to friends and family, go to my website at xxx.website.xxx and click on "for our hosts" in the top middle of my webpage. Enter your host password XXXX. There are links at the bottom of the host page to your guest list, wish list, host rewards and tips for a successful show.

Click on Guest List and you can upload email addresses from your address book. When you have all the emails in the system, you can "select an action" to send them an email invitation to your catalog show. That will really help increase your sales if you do that.

You can also add items to your wish list, and look at the host rewards section to see how much you can get for free when your show reaches a certain sales level. Take a look at the Tips for a Successful Show section to see what you can do to increase sales for your show.

Please do me a favor and email me when you receive your packet of catalogs, so I know they arrived.

I look forward to hearing how your catalog show is coming along!! If you have any questions, please give me a call, or shoot me an e-mail.

1. How can I make my catalog show successful?

To make your catalog show successful, be sure to follow these tips: 1. Choose a theme 2. Create a sense of urgency 3. Offer incentives 4. Utilize social media 5. Follow up with guests 6. Provide great customer service 7. Encourage bookings 8. Host a virtual show 9. Offer product bundles 10. Have fun and be enthusiastic!

2. What is the importance of choosing a theme for my catalog show?

Choosing a theme for your catalog show can help create a cohesive and memorable experience for your guests. It can also make it easier for you to plan and promote your show, as well as help you curate your product offerings.

3. How can I create a sense of urgency for my catalog show?

There are a few ways to create a sense of urgency for your catalog show: 1. Set a deadline for orders 2. Offer limited-time discounts or specials 3. Highlight popular or limited availability products 4. Emphasize the benefits of ordering early, such as receiving products sooner or having a better chance at booking a party.

4. Can you provide some tips for utilizing social media for my catalog show?

Yes, here are a few tips for using social media to promote your catalog show: 1. Create a Facebook event and invite your friends and contacts 2. Share sneak peeks of products on Instagram or Facebook 3. Utilize Instagram stories to showcase products and behind-the-scenes preparations 4. Offer exclusive discounts or specials for followers 5. Encourage guests to share the event with their own networks.

5. How important is it to follow up with catalog show guests?

Following up with catalog show guests is crucial for turning potential customers into actual sales. Some guests may need a gentle reminder to place an order, while others may be interested in hosting their own party. Following up also shows that you value their interest and are committed to providing great customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jchesley