• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Thought I Saw a Flyer or Something for Getting Your Host to Get

In summary, to schedule a party with your host, you can discuss the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and show them current promotions and new products. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive gifts based on party sales and can also receive rewards for booking future parties. You have the flexibility to choose a date and time for your party and can host in-person, virtual, or catalog parties. With virtual parties, you can invite guests from anywhere in the world to join and they can place orders online to be shipped directly to them.
pckrissy
I thought I saw a flyer or something for getting your Host to get bookings for you before her show with incentives. Like 1 booking before I get there you get ** free, 2 bookings ** free, and so on....If anyone has this or can let me know where to find it I'd appreciate it....or I will try to make one on my own:eek:

I would like it too, if it can be found.

Hey there! Yes, I know what you're talking about. It's called the "Hostess Incentive Program" and it's a great way to get more bookings for your shows. Basically, your hostess will receive a free product or discount for every booking she gets before your show. It's a win-win situation because she gets rewarded and you get more bookings! You can find more information about it on the company's website or ask your consultant for more details. Good luck with your upcoming shows!

1. How can I get my host to schedule a party?

We recommend talking to your host about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and exclusive discounts. You can also show them our current promotions and new products to generate excitement.

2. What incentives are offered to hosts?

Our hosts can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host gifts based on the total sales of their party. They can also receive additional rewards for booking future parties with their guests.

3. Can I choose the date and time for my party?

Absolutely! Our hosts have the flexibility to choose a date and time that works best for them and their guests. We recommend scheduling the party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for guests to RSVP and for us to prepare for the party.

4. What types of parties can I host?

We offer both in-person and virtual parties. In-person parties are held at the host's home or a location of their choice, while virtual parties are held online through a video call. Hosts can also choose to have a catalog party, where they collect orders from their friends and family without hosting a physical event.

5. Can I invite friends and family who live far away to my party?

Absolutely! With our virtual party option, you can invite guests from anywhere in the world to join your party. They can browse our products and place orders online, and the products will be shipped directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
Replies