• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 60% Off Each Month: Host a Party and Save Big with Our Flyer Help!

In summary, to customize your flyer, click on the "Edit" button and make changes to colors, fonts, and images. You can add your own images by clicking "Add Image" and resize/move the image. To change text, click on the text box and use the editing tools. Save your flyer using the "Save" button and download it as a PDF or JPG file for printing using the "Download" button.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
I saw a flyer not long ago that said Do you love a bargain? It was for hosts so that they knew what they could get each month at 60% off if their friends booked. It had space at the bottom to list name and number for bookings for each month.

Does anyone have a new version?

Thanks

Joy creates these. Check out the Tasty Tidbits forum, and I believe the updated ones are in there.

1. How do I customize my flyer?

To customize your flyer, simply click on the "Edit" button on the top right corner of the flyer. This will allow you to change the colors, fonts, and images to match your personal preferences.

2. Can I add my own images to the flyer?

Yes, you can add your own images to the flyer by clicking on the "Add Image" button and selecting the image you want to use from your computer. You can also resize and move the image to fit your flyer.

3. How do I change the text on the flyer?

To change the text on the flyer, simply click on the text box and start typing. You can also change the font, size, and color of the text by using the text editing tools at the top of the flyer.

4. Can I save my flyer and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your flyer by clicking on the "Save" button on the top right corner of the flyer. This will allow you to come back to it at a later time and make any additional changes.

5. How do I download my flyer for printing?

To download your flyer for printing, click on the "Download" button on the top right corner of the flyer. You will then have the option to save the flyer as a PDF or JPG file, which you can then print from your computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies