• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Show in May or June with Our Flyer - Get Exclusive Deals!

In summary, the conversation involves a group of individuals discussing and sharing flyers for upcoming special promotions and events. One individual notices a mistake on a flyer and offers to fix it, while another asks for a version of the flyer without the previous month's specials. Another member shares a flyer with updated content and images. The conversation also briefly mentions a flyer for the next month's promotion, and someone offers to post it later.
kam
Staff member
****Do not download the file in this post*******
Geez, I think I am trying to get these done too quickly and I am missing things...In the JUNE section, it says "Host a show in April..." I will fix it and re-post a corrected flyer. Does anyone know if we can REMOVE files from this site?
The REVISED flyer is in Post #5

Here is my May/June 2-month flyer.

There are 2 fillable spots at the bottom on each side of the logo - each 3 lines.

You can also edit the Sales Blurb at the bottom.

Thanks!

(Oh, and sorry, I can't post the Word Doc...it is way too large.)

***Incorrect File removed***** See post 5 for correct file.

Last edited:
Awesome as always! I thank you for taking the time to do this for us!:love:

Thank you Kathleen!

Hi Kathleen.....Your June section says to host a show in April and get the grilling items. :) Oops

SueAdx said:
Hi Kathleen.....Your June section says to host a show in April and get the grilling items. :) Oops

Oh! Thank you! I will fix it.

SueAdx said:

Thank you SO much for catching the mistake. I just grabbed from another flyer. Sorry.

Anyway, here is the REVISED flyer!!

Attachments

• MayJune_2010_fillable_REV.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 638
Thanks again! :)

As always thanks Kam!

Kam,
is there anyway to get a June Specials flyer like this without the May Specials too? I like the fact that the Host and Guest Specials are on one page. I'm pretty new to the flyer section of this website, so sorry for my inexperience!
Thanks!
Michelle

Has any of you changed it with show the new product instead of just the box talking about just wondering thanks.

christinaspc said:
Has any of you changed it with show the new product instead of just the box talking about just wondering thanks.

I'll probably update the 2 month flyers tomorrow.

Thanks Kathleen :) You do great work !!!

I just modified Kathleen's file with the picture of the new item (hope you don't mind Kathleen :blushing: )

Attachments

• MayJune_2010_fillable_REV2.pdf
    284.8 KB · Views: 360
chefmichellet89 said:
Kam,
is there anyway to get a June Specials flyer like this without the May Specials too? I like the fact that the Host and Guest Specials are on one page. I'm pretty new to the flyer section of this website, so sorry for my inexperience!
Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle, is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• June_2010.pdf
    390.5 KB · Views: 379
Has anyone made a flyer with the July Promo on it??

I know, it's early, but trying to get info out.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Has anyone made a flyer with the July Promo on it??

I know, it's early, but trying to get info out.

Thanks,

Lisa

Yep, mine is done - I'll post tonight when I get home. (It is too large to post from work). :)

Kathleen that's would be wonderful. I'll say thanks in advance.

Lisa

1. What is the May/June 2 Month Flyer?

The May/June 2 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog released by Pampered Chef that features new and exclusive products for the months of May and June.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the May/June 2 Month Flyer?

You can obtain a copy of the May/June 2 Month Flyer by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I purchase items from the May/June 2 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the May/June 2 Month Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website or through your local consultant's online store.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts in the May/June 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, the May/June 2 Month Flyer features special offers and discounts on select products. Make sure to check the flyer for these exclusive deals.

5. How long will the products in the May/June 2 Month Flyer be available?

The products in the May/June 2 Month Flyer will be available for purchase until the end of June. However, some products may sell out before then, so it is best to purchase them as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg