• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April/May 2 Month Flyer | Customizable Design for Your Business

In summary, Kathleen shared her 2 month flyer for April/May and mentioned that there are fillable spots on both sides of the logo and the "sales blurb" can be edited. Many people thanked Kathleen for her amazing work and expressed their love for her flyers. One person, Schel, mentioned using the flyers in their catalogs and asked about creating a flyer for May/June. Kathleen responded that she does make these flyers every month and shared a link to the May/June flyer.
kam
Staff member
Herre is my 2 month flyer for April/May in case anyone wants to use it.

Fillable spots (3 lines each) oon both sides of the logo.

The "sales blurb" at the bottom can be edited, changed, etc.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AprilMay_2010_Fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 799
Thanks Kathleen - it looks amazing! :love:

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks Kathleen - it looks amazing! :love:

Thanks! :)

Fabulous! Just Fabulous!

WOW..This looks great...Thank You

I always love your flyers - thank so very much for sharing!

Once again I smiled as I saw your flyer pop up in my email from my Director, who isn't on CS :) Your work is so fabulous it makes its way beyond just us members.

Kathleen (Kam), you are just so talented and kind to do these all the time and share them with us! Thank you so much! :)

Beautiful Cam! Love these!
Schel

I love your flyers!

Thank You! :)

Thank you! I really love that you do these. I have began to put them in every catalog I give out, especially catalog shows where I don't get to tell anyone anything and in case the host forgets. I like to way you show 2 mo. on 1 pg. Do you make them up each mo.? I looked into to doing one for May/June but really not sure how to go about it as of yet.

txprincesskp said:
Thank you! I really love that you do these. I have began to put them in every catalog I give out, especially catalog shows where I don't get to tell anyone anything and in case the host forgets. I like to way you show 2 mo. on 1 pg. Do you make them up each mo.? I looked into to doing one for May/June but really not sure how to go about it as of yet.

Thanks! Yes, I do try to do these every month. I posted the May/June here:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/may-june-2-month-flyer-61214/#post732744

1. What is the theme for the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer?

The theme for the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer is "Spring into Savings".

2. How long will the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer be available?

The Apr/May 2 Month Flyer will be available for the entire months of April and May.

3. Are there any new products featured in the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer, including the spring-themed Mini Serving Spatula and the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set.

4. Can I host a party and earn rewards with the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, you can host a party and earn rewards with the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer, just like with any other Pampered Chef flyer.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, there are several special promotions and discounts in the Apr/May 2 Month Flyer, such as 20% off select grill and BBQ tools and a free gift with purchase of the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies