• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb/Mar 2-Month Flyer: Fillable Spots & PC Logo | Limited Time Offer

:)I can revise it (I think) to include the 2nd page of the Feb special. I'll post tomorrow or Monday.Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to download it! :)Thanks so much for these, very cool and professional looking. Now I need to get on the phone.
kam
Staff member
OK, it is halfway through January, so here is my 2 month flyer for Feb/March in case anyone is interested!

Fillable spots for your info on both sides of the PC logo.

Thanks!

Attachments

• FebMar_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 603
Thanks for these, very cool and professional looking. Now I need to get on the phone.
Thanks!

You're awesome, Kam!
Thanks!!!

KAM - don't know if I've told you this, but the wife of one of the consultants on my team is a graphic designer...and she has mentioned that she was shocked to find out that your flyer wasn't professionally produced at HO! (after her husband got frustrated and called me because he'd been searching and searching the website and couldn't find the three column host/guest flyer! :))

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and gifts with us - it is greatly appreciated!

I totally love your flyers!! I look forward using them. PLease don't ever stop

ChefBeckyD said:
KAM - don't know if I've told you this, but the wife of one of the consultants on my team is a graphic designer...and she has mentioned that she was shocked to find out that your flyer wasn't professionally produced at HO! (after her husband got frustrated and called me because he'd been searching and searching the website and couldn't find the three column host/guest flyer! :))

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and gifts with us - it is greatly appreciated!

Thanks - did not know that!! I try to keep them pretty basic and straightforward. I started doing them for myself when I started since I hate wasting paper. And I needed an organized way of presenting the specials.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

Thank you SO much for your flyers!! :D

Thank you Kathleen! :D

Thank You so much!!!!!!! I love these!!!

I love these two month flyers!! Thank you so much! Now...is there a way to put the actual stoneware prices in the top right box instead of it only saying 20% off. I would love to have one flyer on Tuesday. I'm glad it didn't say it earlier because I'm sure I would habe had paople trying to order the sale in January.

Thanks in advance if anyone can figure this out. Elaine

I LOVE all your flyers and OOF's... speaking of which... do you have a March one?

Chefgirl2 said:
I love these two month flyers!! Thank you so much! Now...is there a way to put the actual stoneware prices in the top right box instead of it only saying 20% off. I would love to have one flyer on Tuesday. I'm glad it didn't say it earlier because I'm sure I would habe had paople trying to order the sale in January.

I can revise it (I think) to include the 2nd page of the Feb special. I'll post tomorrow or Monday.

quiverfull7 said:
I LOVE all your flyers and OOF's... speaking of which... do you have a March one?

Thank you!

I don't do the OOFs. Not sure who does...

I only use a generic one (that I got from here!) :)

I have an oof I use - a generic one & then a monthly one. I just tweaked another one I found here, so I'm not sure who to give credit to! Sorry! :( Let me know if you'd like them.

Just thinking that I needed this and then I look on here. Thanks a bunch!

Chefgirl2 said:

Here is an updated 2-month that has page 2 of the Feb Guest Special. I took out the names of the pieces so I could make the chart a little larger.

Attachments

• FebMar_2010_ver2_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 396
Thank you so much!! This is exactly what I wanted to put in my guest folders!!

Thanks, it's great!

1. What products are featured in the Febmar 2 Month Flyer?

The Febmar 2 Month Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our popular stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware. You'll also find special deals and discounts on seasonal items and new releases.

2. How long is the Febmar 2 Month Flyer valid for?

The Febmar 2 Month Flyer is valid for a total of 2 months, as the name suggests. It will be available for the entire month of February and March, giving you plenty of time to take advantage of the featured products and promotions.

3. Can I order from the Febmar 2 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Febmar 2 Month Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the products you want to your cart and complete the checkout process. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant if you prefer.

4. Are there any special bundles or sets available in the Febmar 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, the Febmar 2 Month Flyer often includes special bundles or sets that offer a combination of products at a discounted price. These are a great way to save money and try out multiple Pampered Chef items at once.

5. How can I receive a copy of the Febmar 2 Month Flyer?

You can receive a copy of the Febmar 2 Month Flyer by either browsing through it online on the Pampered Chef website or by requesting a physical copy from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and promotions, including the latest flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
kam