• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recruiting Boost? Check Out Our 2 Month March Flyer!

In summary, Kam has put together a Flyer with March and March Rec. It has great ideas for hosting/guesting in March and April.
kam
Staff member
Here is a 2 month Flyer with March & March Rec.

Spot at the bottom to type in your info.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MarRec_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 448
Kam...WOW!!! You are FAST!! Thanks so much...this is going to help me & the team!! You rock!

You are AWESOME!
I wish I had your talent! Here is my next thought and wonder if you have put together anything like this...It might be to much but think it would be awesome if it could be done...
March Host/Guest with Recruiting...
April Host/Guest with Mothers Day Special...
May Host/Guest
all three on one page???If not... How about March Host/Guest with Recruiting...
all on one page...

Last edited:
Kam You Rock. That is great. Thanks

alidafrizzell said:
You are AWESOME!
I wish I had your talent! Here is my next thought and wonder if you have put together anything like this...It might be to much but think it would be awesome if it could be done...
March Host/Guest with Recruiting...
May Host/Guest
all three on one page???

If not... How about March Host/Guest with Recruiting...
all on one page...

HAHA! I was just thinking about this today. I saw the Mother's Day special and was just starting to put some thought into how I was going to do this.

I will probably try to update my 3 month (Mar / April / Mar Rec) with the Mother's Day special. Don't know how I am going to fit it in. But, there is probably no way I can fit your first option above - and believe me, I have thought about it.

I might have more luck with the 2 month format. I should be able to start on something on Friday!

Thanks for the compliment! :)

kam said:
HAHA! I was just thinking about this today. I saw the Mother's Day special and was just starting to put some thought into how I was going to do this.

I will probably try to update my 3 month (Mar / April / Mar Rec) with the Mother's Day special. Don't know how I am going to fit it in. But, there is probably no way I can fit your first option above - and believe me, I have thought about it.

I might have more luck with the 2 month format. I should be able to start on something on Friday!

Thanks for the compliment! :)

Wahooo! We do think alike! I have so many "thoughts"... Just not the knowledge to put it all together! Good luck!

Related to Need a Recruiting Boost? Check Out Our 2 Month March Flyer!

1. What is the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion?

The 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of March. It encourages customers to host a party or become a consultant by offering exclusive discounts and rewards.

2. How can I take advantage of the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you can host a party and earn rewards based on your party sales, or you can join Pampered Chef as a consultant and receive a special discount on your starter kit. Both options allow you to take advantage of the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion?

Hosting a party during the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion allows you to earn extra rewards and discounts on products. You can also introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and have a fun and interactive cooking experience.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant during the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion?

Becoming a consultant during the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion allows you to join Pampered Chef at a discounted rate and start your own business. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives.

5. Is there a deadline for the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion?

Yes, the 2 Month March/Recruit Flyer promotion is only available during the month of March. Be sure to take advantage of this limited time offer before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam