• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March-April 2 Month Flyer: Fill in Your Info with Reader

In summary, the 2 Month March April Flyer is a promotional catalog for Pampered Chef with special deals and discounts for March and April. It will be available in early March and items can be ordered from both the March and April sections. The deals will be available for the entire months or while supplies last. You can still earn host rewards, but they will be based on the discounted price of the items.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2 month flyer.

Spot at the bottom to fill in your info using Reader.

Attachments

• MarApr_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 537
kam said:
Here is the 2 month flyer.

Spot at the bottom to fill in your info using Reader.

I was just thinking about this. Thanks so much.

BethCooks4U said:
I was just thinking about this. Thanks so much.

Hi Beth,

I will be working on updating the March ONE-Month Flyer tomorrow. I'll do the April one month one late this week or early next week. I'll post when I am done.

thank you!

Thank you so much!!! That is awesome that you share these with everyone:) You do a great job!!

Hi Kam,
What program do I need to open your files for your flyers?Thanks.

marysunshine99 said:
Hi Kam,
What program do I need to open your files for your flyers?

Thanks.

You can just use Adobe Reader - the free version will open it just fine.

Hope that helps.

Thanks again! :D How about the March/April/May or April/May?
Could you put the Recruiting info on somewhere too? :)

VeronicaW said:
Thanks again! :D How about the March/April/May or April/May?
Could you put the Recruiting info on somewhere too? :)

I put the 3 month Mar/Apr/May here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/3-month-mar-apr-may-flyer-67297/

I am in the process of doing the 2-month Apr/May, but won't have it done until Monday.

Since the recruiting special for Feb is over shortly, I am waiting until March 1st to see if there is a new special. If there isn't one, I will probably go ahead and just put the standard recruiting info on the flyers.

1. What is the 2 Month March April Flyer?

The 2 Month March April Flyer is a promotional catalog for Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts on popular products for the months of March and April.

2. When will the 2 Month March April Flyer be available?

The 2 Month March April Flyer will be available starting in early March. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact release date.

3. Can I order items from both the March and April sections of the flyer?

Yes, you can order items from both the March and April sections of the flyer. However, please note that some items may have limited availability and may sell out quickly.

4. How long will the deals in the 2 Month March April Flyer be available?

The deals in the 2 Month March April Flyer will be available for the entire months of March and April, or while supplies last. It's best to place your order early to ensure you get the items you want.

5. Can I still earn host rewards when purchasing items from the 2 Month March April Flyer?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when purchasing items from the 2 Month March April Flyer. However, the host rewards will be based on the discounted price of the items, not the regular price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
luvinpc
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies