• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept/Oct 2-Month Flyer: Customize with Reader for Your Business

In summary, the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef featuring special deals and new products for the months of September and October. It is typically mailed to customers who have made a purchase within the past 6 months, but can also be viewed online or requested from a consultant. The flyer offers exclusive discounts and deals that are only available during the months of September and October. Orders can be placed online or through a consultant, but the deals expire after October.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 2 month flyer.

You can type in your info under "Consultant Info" using Reader.

Attachments

• SeptOct_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 507
Beautiful! Thank you, Kathleen.

I love it!

Thanks, this is great!

I Love it, thanks a bunch.

What is the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer"?

The "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef featuring special deals and new products for the months of September and October.

How do I receive the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer"?

The "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" is typically mailed to customers who have made a purchase within the past 6 months. If you do not receive it, you can also view it online or request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer"?

Yes, the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" features exclusive discounts and deals that are not available in the regular Pampered Chef catalog. These deals are only valid during the months of September and October.

Can I order from the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" online?

Yes, you can order from the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" online by visiting our website and entering the product numbers found in the flyer. You can also place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant.

When do the deals in the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" expire?

The deals in the "Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer" are only valid for the months of September and October. After October, the products and discounts will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dolan
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
awjacks1105