• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer for the Next 2 Months? Check Out Our Jan-Dec Flyer!

In summary, the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer" promotion from Pampered Chef offers a variety of discounted products and special offers, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It will be available for two months, from December to January, and consultants can use their discount on eligible items. Some products may have exclusions and it is recommended to place orders early due to limited quantities.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2 month flyer.

Spot at the bottom to fill in your info using Reader.

Attachments

• DecJan_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 650
My goddess strikes again. :love:

Wahoooooo! Thanks so much! :love:

:D THANK YOU!!! :sing:

Thank you so very much!

Thank you so much!

Thank you, beautiful

Thank you, thank you, thank you so very very much!!

Thanks! This will be great for my upcoming booths!

Related to Need a Flyer for the Next 2 Months? Check Out Our Jan-Dec Flyer!

1. What is included in the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer" promotion?

The "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer" promotion includes a variety of discounted products and special offers from Pampered Chef. These can range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. Be sure to check out the flyer to see all the deals available!

2. How long will the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer" be available?

The "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer" will be available for two months, from December to January. Make sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items in the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer"?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on items in the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer." However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

4. Are there any exclusions on products in the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer"?

There may be some exclusions on certain products in the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer." Please check the flyer or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I place multiple orders during the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer" promotion?

Yes, you can place multiple orders during the "2 Month Dec Jan Flyer" promotion. However, please be aware that some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly. We recommend placing your orders as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookingaimee
Replies