• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the 2 Month Flyer for November and December?

In summary, the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer from Pampered Chef includes a variety of products such as Stoneware Collection, Mix 'N Chop, and Quick Cooker. There are also limited-time promotions and discounts available. Orders can be placed through a consultant or through the website using product codes. There is a deadline for ordering, and the flyer can be used as part of the host rewards program for hosting a Pampered Chef party.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 2 month flyer.

Fill in your info at the bottom using Reader.

Attachments

• NovDec_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 627
Thank you! Are you also doing a host/guest on one page for Dec? Please!

BethCooks4U said:
Thank you! Are you also doing a host/guest on one page for Dec? Please!

Yep! I'll do that one early next week.

Thanks Kathleen! It's always such a relief to be able to come here and get the flyer 1-2-3 when I need to get one out ASAP.

Kam, do you have a Cdn version or can you teach me how to do it?

luvinpc said:
Kam, do you have a Cdn version or can you teach me how to do it?

Hmmm...must have forgot about the Cdn version of this one. I'll do it Monday and post it!

Kathleen!! I sent you a message to your inbox!! I am in dire need of help with a flyer for an auction!!! You are so awesome at these and I am a computer dummy!!!Thanks,
Tracy

A Nov/DEc/Jan Canadian flyer would be awesome as well?

Related to What is the 2 Month Flyer for November and December?

1. What products are featured in the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer?

The 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as our popular Stoneware Collection, versatile Mix 'N Chop, and convenient Quick Cooker.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer?

Yes, the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer includes several limited-time promotions and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the flyer for details!

3. How can I place an order from the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer?

You can place an order from the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant, or by ordering directly through our website using the flyer's unique product codes.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering from the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer?

Yes, there is a specific deadline for ordering from the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer. Please refer to the flyer or consult with your consultant for the exact date.

5. Can I host a party and use the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer as part of the host rewards program?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and use the 2 Month Nov Dec Flyer as part of the host rewards program. Your consultant can provide more information on how to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies