• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Edit the Sales and Cons Info on My 3 Month Flyer?

In summary, the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer featuring special offers on Pampered Chef products for the months of September, October, and November. It can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting a local consultant, or by viewing it online. The offers are only available in the United States and Canada and cannot be combined with other promotions. They are valid for the months listed, with some offers having specific expiration dates.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer updated with November.

You can edit the sales blurb in the bottom left and Cons Info in the bottom center using Acro Reader.

Attachments

• SeptOctNov2010_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 673
I love you, Kam!

Really, Kathleen, the Nov. specials have been up for hours and hours and it took you this long to put together one of your fabulous fliers?!? ;) Love you!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! YOU are the best!

I was hoping they'd be here!! Thank you SO much :)

Thank you Thank You Thank you!!!

wow, didn't even know the nov specials were up til I saw this.....faster than a speeding bullet!!!
thanks!

You are the best!! Thank you for making these!

These are awesome! Thanks so much. FYI Under the September column the word GUEST ia missing above Guest Specials!

Kam! You are wonderful! Thank you!

1. What is the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer"?

The "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer that features special offers on Pampered Chef products for the months of September, October, and November. It is a great way for customers to save money and stock up on kitchen essentials for the upcoming holiday season.

2. How can I get my hands on the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer"?

You can get the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" by attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant, or by contacting your local consultant directly. You can also view the flyer online on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are the offers on the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" available in all countries?

No, the offers on the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" are only available in the United States and Canada. However, there may be similar promotions and offers available in other countries where Pampered Chef operates.

4. Can I combine the offers on the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the offers on the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn and redeem Host Rewards and Product Credits on your purchase.

5. How long are the offers on the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" valid?

The offers on the "Sept Oct Nov 3 Month Flyer" are valid for the months of September, October, and November. Some offers may have specific expiration dates, so be sure to check the flyer or consult with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies