• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My 3 Month Flyer Ready for October Sales and Updates?

In summary, the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer that offers exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products for the months of August, September, and October. It is available to all customers and can be received in the mail, downloaded from the website, or obtained from a consultant. The deals and discounts can be used both in-store and online by entering the listed promo code at checkout. They cannot be combined with other offers, but customers can still earn rewards and host benefits. The deals and discounts expire on October 31st, so customers should take advantage of them before they expire.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer updated with October.

You can edit the sales blurb and Cons Info at the bottom using Acro Reader.

Let me know if you see any errors!

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2010_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 905
Positively Poifect! As Usual!
Thank You! :D

Kathleen, I don't know how you do it... but I am incredibly grateful for your skills! Thank you!!! Another job well done...

kam said:
Here is my 3 month flyer updated with October.

You can edit the sales blurb and Cons Info at the bottom using Acro Reader.

Let me know if you see any errors!
This is awesome! thank you for sharing.

AWESOME!!!!! Thank:thumbup:

Thanks so much. You do an awesome job!!

Thanks Kathleen! You're a lifesaver as always!!!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments!

no thank you !! Man u have talent !! I enjoy your work and thanks a lot its beautiful

How about a 2 month flyer: September & October?

VeronicaW said:
How about a 2 month flyer: September & October?

She has one - if you go to Files, and type in SeptOct - it will come up.

I love love love the 2 month and the 3 month flyers! I can't seem to find one with Sept and Oct only or even Oct host and guest specials on one page...can anyone help? Thank you!!!!

chefrobin said:
I love love love the 2 month and the 3 month flyers! I can't seem to find one with Sept and Oct only or even Oct host and guest specials on one page...can anyone help? Thank you!!!!

I must not have posted those yet. Sorry.

I have the Sept/Oct 2month and Oct host & guest on one. I can post once I get home tonight!

Related to Is My 3 Month Flyer Ready for October Sales and Updates?

1. What is the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" all about?

The "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer that features exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products for the months of August, September, and October. It is a great opportunity for customers to stock up on their favorite products and try out new ones at a discounted price.

2. How can I get my hands on the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer"?

The "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" is available to all Pampered Chef customers. You can either receive it in the mail if you are a preferred customer or download it from our website. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

3. Are the deals and discounts on the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" available online?

Yes, the deals and discounts on the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" are available both in-store and online. Simply enter the promo code listed on the flyer at checkout to receive the discount.

4. Can I combine the deals and discounts on the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" with other offers?

The deals and discounts on the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards and host benefits when making a purchase using the flyer.

5. When do the deals and discounts on the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" expire?

The deals and discounts on the "Aug Sept Oct 3 Month Flyer" expire on October 31st. Make sure to take advantage of them before they expire and stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Gruviemom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies