• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Specials & Recruiting on 1 Flyer

, I think you might want to create a new post with this information and include a link to the flyer on CC.Thanks!Sandra, I believe there is already an HO provided recruiting only flyer somewhere on CC. Perhaps in the Promotions Grid?these look GREAT...I know this sounds funny, but is there a way to get the Nov, then the recruit, then the Dec special? I am thinking that I would say to them.... "sign up in Nov and this is what you can offer your hosts in Dec?? But also, I am sending out a whole bunch of emails now and want everyone to see with one page, the specials I have now -- for hosts too.Sandra, I think you
kam
Staff member
Not sure if anyone is interested in this, but here is my typical 2 month flyer. Instead of 2 months, I have put the Nov Host & Guest Special along with the Nov Recruiting Bonus on it.

Spot at the bottom to type your info in using Acro Reader.

Attachments

• NovRecruit_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 498
I LOVE your flyers! Do you have one with December and January specials on one page? I would love to print one like that with this November one on the back side...

Has anyone seen a flyer with the past host numbers for the November specials? Would you please email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Anita

awjacks1105 said:
Has anyone seen a flyer with the past host numbers for the November specials? Would you please email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Anita

It's on consultant's corner and on your P3.

Kam, we really need a like button on here! :balloon: :love: :chef: :love:

Wow that flyer is amazing, is there a way for me to just get the recruiting part of it? I cant figure out how to edit it? thanks

pamperedpnina said:
Wow that flyer is amazing, is there a way for me to just get the recruiting part of it? I cant figure out how to edit it? thanks

I believe there is already an HO provided recruiting only flyer somewhere on CC. Perhaps in the Promotions Grid?

these look GREAT...I know this sounds funny, but is there a way to get the Nov, then the recruit, then the Dec special?
I am thinking that I would say to them.... "sign up in Nov and this is what you can offer your hosts in Dec?? But also, I am sending out a whole bunch of emails now and want everyone to see with one page, the specials I have now -- for hosts too.
Sandra

1. What are the current November specials for Pampered Chef?

The current November specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. You can also earn free products by hosting a party or purchasing a certain amount of products.

2. Can I combine the November specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the November specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid for the specified items and cannot be combined with any other offers.

3. How do I take advantage of the recruiting offer on the flyer?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can take advantage of the recruiting offer on the flyer by contacting a consultant or signing up on the Pampered Chef website. The offer may include a discount on the starter kit or other incentives for joining the company.

4. Can I earn rewards for recruiting new consultants during the month of November?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards for recruiting new consultants during the month of November. These rewards may vary and can be found on the flyer or through your consultant.

5. How can I promote the November specials and recruiting offer to my friends and family?

You can promote the November specials and recruiting offer by sharing the flyer on social media, hosting a party to showcase the products and deals, or personally reaching out to your friends and family. Your consultant may also have additional materials or tips for promoting the specials and recruiting offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Dolan
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies