• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer

In summary, the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer features a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, including the new spring collection, kitchen essentials, and limited-time offers. There are special discounts and promotions available on select products, which can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. The flyer is available in both English and French, and is valid for two months from March to April.
kam
Staff member
Had the US version done, so it was easy to switch in the CDN info.

In case anyone wants it, here is the 2 month flyer with March/April.

As always, check it over. Thanks!

Attachments

• CDN_MarApr_2011_fillable.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 291
Thanks Kam!!:thumbup:

Much appreciated
Diane

love it thank u!!

Hello! Thank you for sharing the Canadian 2 month flyer for March and April. As a fellow consultant, I appreciate the convenience of having the US version done first, making it easier to switch in the CDN info. I will definitely be checking it over and using it for my own business. Thanks again!

1. What products are featured in the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer?

The Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer showcases a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, including our new spring collection, kitchen essentials, and limited-time offers.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions in the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer?

Yes, the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer includes special discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products. Be sure to check out the flyer to take advantage of these great deals!

3. Can I order from the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer online?

Yes, you can place an order from the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer online through our website. Simply add the products you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Is the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer available in French?

Yes, the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer is available in both English and French. You can choose your preferred language when viewing the flyer online or request a copy in French from your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How long is the Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer valid for?

The Canadian 2 Month Mar/April Flyer is valid for two months, from March to April. Be sure to take advantage of the featured products and promotions before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies