• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Store for April & May on Our 2 Month Flyer?

In summary, the 2 Month April May Flyer is a promotional flyer by Pampered Chef featuring special deals and offers on select products for the months of April and May. It can be viewed online or through a consultant's website, and restrictions may apply to certain products. The deals cannot be combined with other promotions and the flyer expires at the end of May.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2 month Flyer with April & May.

Spot at the bottom to type in your info.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AprMay_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 565
Thanks!!!! I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate these!!

Wow, thanks for sharing the flyer! I love getting a sneak peek at upcoming events and promotions. April and May are always busy months, so it's great to have all the information in one place. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that spot at the bottom to add my info. Can't wait to see what's in store!

1. What is the 2 Month April May Flyer?

The 2 Month April May Flyer is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef that features special deals and offers on select products for the months of April and May. It is available for customers to view and purchase from during those two months.

2. How can I view the 2 Month April May Flyer?

The 2 Month April May Flyer can be viewed online on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Are there any restrictions on the products featured in the 2 Month April May Flyer?

Yes, there may be restrictions on certain products in the flyer, such as limited quantities or specific purchase requirements. Please refer to the flyer or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

4. Can I combine the deals from the 2 Month April May Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the offers and deals from the 2 Month April May Flyer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per order.

5. When does the 2 Month April May Flyer expire?

The 2 Month April May Flyer will expire at the end of May. All deals and offers will no longer be available after this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam