• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you customize this June/July 2010 flyer with Reader?

In summary, Kathleen shared her June/July 2010 2-month flyer, which has two versions - one with fillable spots on either side of the logo and one with one fillable spot at the bottom. She asks if everyone is able to fill in their information using Reader and reminds them to check over the flyers. Another user compliments Kathleen's flyers and thanks her for sharing. Kathleen thanks everyone for their kind words and mentions that she will be going with the new layout. Other users continue to express their gratitude and admiration for Kathleen's talent and generosity.
kam
Staff member
Here is my June/July 2010 2-month flyer that I will be using.

The first one is the same old format I use every time.
(Fillable spots on either side of the logo and the blurb at the bottom can be changed - all in Reader)

For the second one, I tried to change it up a little bit. So, it is slightly different. This one has one fillable spot at the bottom. (This is the one I am going to use.)

Is eveyone able to fill in their info using Reader?

As usual, check over them...

Thanks!

Attachments

• JuneJuly_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 596
  • JuneJuly2010_NewLayout_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 697
How did you KNOW I was just coming on here to see if there was one of these?

You are a mindreader! :love:

ChefBeckyD said:
How did you KNOW I was just coming on here to see if there was one of these?

You are a mindreader! :love:

heehee! Actually, I meant to do it last night - but forgot! :)

Hey Kathleen -
Once again - I love, love, love your flyers and thank you daily!:love:

Thanks Kathleen! You're great! I think I'm going with the new layout. The pictures are just that much bigger in that one.

Kathleen (I love your name, by the way-it is my middle name), You are absolutely amazing. I am totally in awe of your ability to put together beautiful, professional looking flyers. HO should hire you to do all of their work.
Thank you for being so generous and sharing all of the documents that you put together.

Thank you, Kathleen. Nice flyer!!

Thanks. Love it!

Thank you so much!
I love the new layout. I can just stamp it with my info stamp :)

Thank you so much for sharing!!! :)

Thanks for sharing. I love the new layout!!!

lesliec said:
Kathleen (I love your name, by the way-it is my middle name), You are absolutely amazing. I am totally in awe of your ability to put together beautiful, professional looking flyers. HO should hire you to do all of their work.
Thank you for being so generous and sharing all of the documents that you put together.

I completely agree with everything said above.....couldn't say it better myself, so THANK YOU!!!

Thanks Kathleen, I hope you know how much we all appreciate your talent and willingness to share!

thank you, these are both great

This is why I love Chef Success! And of course you, Kathleen! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Kathleen as always perfect timing. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

Thanks so much! These are awesome.

1. What is the theme for the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer?

The theme for the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer is "Summer Fun!"

2. Are there any new products being featured in the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, there are several new products being featured in the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer, including the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

3. Can I still order from the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer after the promotion period has ended?

No, the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer is only valid during the specified promotion period. However, some products may still be available for purchase after the promotion ends.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, there are several special deals and discounts available in the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer, including bundle deals and discounted prices on select products.

5. Can I order from the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the June/July 2010 2 Month Flyer online by visiting our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sushimommy
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies