• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aug & Sept 2 Month Flyer | Fillable Cons Info Spot | Customize Your Schedule

In summary, the "Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of August and September. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and typically features a mix of popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. It cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons, but some products may already be discounted. The flyer is available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, though the products and discounts may vary by country.
kam
Staff member
Here is the Aug & Sept 2 month flyer.

Fillable spot at the bottom for Cons Info.

Not sure if I like how it all fits, so I might re-do it...?

Attachments

• AugSept2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 420
:love: I love you man!!! :love: I mean "kam". Thanks so much for all you do to make us look good.

I agree with Jeanine! Looks great to me!

Related to Aug & Sept 2 Month Flyer | Fillable Cons Info Spot | Customize Your Schedule

1. What is the "Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer" promotion?

The "Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of August and September. It features exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

2. How can I access the Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer?

The Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also receive a physical copy from a consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

3. What products are included in the Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer?

The specific products included in the Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer can vary, but it typically features a mix of popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

4. Can I use other discounts or coupons with the Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer?

No, the Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, some products in the flyer may already be discounted from their original price.

5. Is the Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer available in all countries?

The Aug Sept 2 Month Flyer is available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. However, the specific products and discounts may vary by country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies