• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the 3 month flyer and how can I use it for my business?

In summary, the Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer is a promotional flyer by Pampered Chef that showcases new and popular products for the months of April, May, and June. It is available starting in April and features a variety of products including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The flyer may also include special deals and discounts on select products. Previous products can still be ordered as long as they are available.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer in case anyone wants to use it.

Fill in your info at the bottom.

The Sales Blurb in the left bottom can be changed/edited. Highlight and Ctrl-B to make words bold.

Attachments

• AprilMayJune2010_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 863
Thank you so much! You are awesome :)

Thank you so much!! :D

This is wonderful!!! Thank You! Thank You!!

As always Kam....THANK YOU SO MUCH for being willing to do this for us all!

Great Flyer!!!!!!!

Wonderful flyer, Kathleen! Your work is very much appreciated.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Love this! Thank you!!! :D

Thanks, I love the flyer. Does anyone know how it could be printed 2 to a page and used as a mini-catalog insert? I had a 1/2 sheet before with some specials on it and that worked well just to stick inside the catalog. TIA!!

kam said:
Here is my 3 month flyer in case anyone wants to use it.

Fill in your info at the bottom.

The Sales Blurb in the left bottom can be changed/edited. Highlight and Ctrl-B to make words bold.

GREAT!!! As always. I always look forward to them. Thanks for sharing

What is the Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer?

The Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer is a promotional flyer that features new and popular products from Pampered Chef for the months of April, May, and June. It is a great resource for customers to discover new products and take advantage of special deals.

When will the Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer be available?

The Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer will be available starting in April and will be valid for the months of April, May, and June. It can be found online or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

What products are featured in the Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer?

The Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer features a variety of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Some products may be exclusive to the flyer and are not available in the regular catalog.

Are there any special deals or discounts in the Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the Apr/May/June 3 Month Flyer often includes special deals and discounts on select products. These deals may include discounted prices, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the flyer for these limited-time offers.

Can I still order products from previous flyers or catalogs?

Yes, you can still order products from previous flyers or catalogs as long as they are still available. However, keep in mind that some products may be retired or out of stock. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find alternative products if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Gruviemom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies