• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

6 Months of 60% off Flyer for Host??

In summary, the "6 Months of 60% off Flyer for Host" promotion is an exclusive offer for Pampered Chef hosts. To qualify, hosts must have a party with at least $200 in sales and a booking for a future party. They can choose from a selection of products marked with a "60% off" tag, which changes monthly. This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts, but hosts can still earn free and discounted products through the regular host rewards program. To redeem the discount, hosts will receive a special flyer with instructions to order through their consultant or online using a provided code.
MHPampered
Does anyone have a current 6 month flyer for the hosts? The one where they fill in 6 friends to host shows... ? I found one in files but its very old...

Yes thats what I need I just need one with june and july...

Joy has been on vacation, and just returned last week. She just posted on FB that she's working on catching up, so I'm sure she'll update the flyer soon.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with a current 6 month flyer for hosts. The one I have is updated and includes the option to fill in 6 friends to host shows. I can send it to you via email or we can meet up to go over it together. Just let me know what works best for you. Happy hosting!

1. What is the "6 Months of 60% off Flyer for Host" promotion?

The "6 Months of 60% off Flyer for Host" promotion is an exclusive offer for Pampered Chef hosts. It allows hosts to receive 60% off select products for six months after hosting a qualifying party.

2. How do I qualify for the promotion?

In order to qualify for the "6 Months of 60% off Flyer for Host" promotion, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I choose which products I get 60% off on?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of products that are marked with a special "60% off" tag. These products will change each month, giving you a variety of options to choose from.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the "6 Months of 60% off Flyer for Host" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn free and discounted products through our regular host rewards program.

5. How do I redeem my 60% off discount?

Once you qualify for the promotion, you will receive a special flyer with instructions on how to redeem your 60% off discount. You can either order through your Pampered Chef consultant or use the code provided on the flyer to order online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies