• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite with cool and serve flyer?

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I do my own show invitations, and I'd like to have an invite with the Cool and Serve for my June shows.

Has anybody done one of these before I re-invent the wheel?

I'd like to e-mail one to my host tomorrow to distribute for her June 5 show.

purpleluvs3

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
If you or anyone else has or will do this, can you please share for the lease tallented, lol.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I will attempt using the Cool and Serve flyer but I'm not the greatest with these things!

lfg8764

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2010
what size invite do u need? Post card? Full page?

here is something i whipped up... the front is basically pg 7 of may cn, the back is just what the pc invites say... hope it works, let me know if you need something else.

Attachments

• back.pdf
    869.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Front (2).pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 355
Last edited:

ChefGwendolyn

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008

here is something i whipped up... the front is basically pg 7 of may cn, the back is just what the pc invites say... hope it works, let me know if you need something else.

Incredible!! Thanks so much!

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
OMG this is awesome!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Thanks ... stayed up WAY TOO LATE making changes .... I need a word document she should be able to open ... and a full page (I usually mail invites because I don't trust the post office to deliver postcards and none of my guests are second class ... in this case she is planning to hand them out but I wanted something fillable and that I could use as one page.

Here is what I came up with using what you posted and an old invite template ... feel free to make any changes!

ETA: All that work and I can't add it to save my life ... I am too tired to mess with it anymore!

Last edited:

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008

Forgive me but I noticed some spelling errors on your invitation. Make sure you proof-read these before posting. Since it isn't in a WORD format, I cannot fix those words.

lfg8764

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2010
Forgive me but I noticed some spelling errors on your invitation. Make sure you proof-read these before posting. Since it isn't in a WORD format, I cannot fix those words.

sorry didnt notice it wasnt editable... give me a few minutes

lfg8764

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2010
ok, i think i fixed the spelling. you can just insert your info, or completely change the wording

Attachments

• Back- fully editable.pdf
    172.8 KB · Views: 368

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Thanks ... stayed up WAY TOO LATE making changes .... I need a word document she should be able to open ... and a full page (I usually mail invites because I don't trust the post office to deliver postcards and none of my guests are second class ... in this case she is planning to hand them out but I wanted something fillable and that I could use as one page.

Here is what I came up with using what you posted and an old invite template ... feel free to make any changes!

ETA: All that work and I can't add it to save my life ... I am too tired to mess with it anymore!

Here is an invite all on one page. Not sure if you can use it.

Almost everything is editable:
Come to My Cooking show, bring a friend, spot for your info, and of course, the party info.

Hope this works for you. I was just going to send the host the standard invites, but I think I am going to email the pdf to my host and see if she can use it. Good idea of doing an invite with the Cool & Serve.

Attachments

• CoolNServe_Invite_fillable_v1.pdf
    553.8 KB · Views: 500

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
ok, i think i fixed the spelling. you can just insert your info, or completely change the wording

Fabulous! Thank you for doing that.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
ChefBrittiny
Replies