• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Affordable Pampered Chef Products | Host a Cooking Show Today!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Catalog has 120 items priced $10 or less and 168 items priced $10.50-$20.
alabama pc cons.
I was looking through the catalog last night... I get tired of hearing people say, "I love Pampered Chef stuff but it is SO expensive".... So, I thought I would just see how many products we have $10 or under and $10.50 - $20... I was very shocked... This is a flyer I came up with.... Hope you guys like it.... I will tell you before hand, I am not very creative, so some of you may can do more with it.... Jamie
Well, I couldn't get it to upload so here it is......
I did it in green and red... big letters
Did you Know????
The Pampered Chef Catalog has 120 items priced $10 or less.
We also have 168 items priced $10.50-$20.
You can take care of your Christmas shopping for the special ladies ( and men, think BBQ sets) without ever leaving your house.
Wondering How???? Host a Pampered Chef Cooking Show....
*** You can earn from $25-$215 worth of free products..
Visit my website today at www.pamperedchef.yourname to see the other rewards of hosting a cooking show.. Or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

That's great info to be able to share. I had heard that we had a lot of items for $10 or less and I knew that we did but I didn't know exactly how many. Thanks for taking the time to do this and also for sharing with us!!!

You are so welcome.... You can make this into a really cute flyer... Mine is red and green (Christmas) and it looks really cute...What part of MS are yo u in winklermom?

Thanks so much alabama! I snagged your great info and used it for FB. He He

Thanks for taking the time to do this! This is wonderful information to have to use when I hear that phrase "it's so expensive"!

I put these stickers on the front corner of all my catalogs because I got so sick about hearing how "expensive" PC is. By the way, I have a catalog my sister gave me from 1999, the prices haven't changed much since then....

Last edited:
I know.... When something does go up, it's only like 50 cents maybe.... I think what people mean when they say "it is too expensive" is the cookware and such... My comeback for that is "it may cost more, but it has a LIFETIME warranty." Where else are you gonna find that?? I was looking at Wal-Mart and they have wooden spoons... One of them is $5.50... Our sets are much cheaper than that....

I know people always fixate on the expensive stuff which is only 8% of the catalog

I've had a few people say it's expensive. I just tell them there are a few things, but you get a great warranty and its a great product!

my mom just ordered the can opener, she LOVES it. and only $20!

In the words of Tammy Stanley, "An item is only as expensive as the amount of times you use it." If people use it all the time, the $85.00 for the DCB really isnt expensive but it if sits in a cupboard and collects dust, that's one expensive piece of clay! (And I tell them all that at my shows and even at an expo on Saturday I sold a DCB at full price, plus direct shipping, no questions asked.)

Melissa78 said:
In the words of Tammy Stanley, "An item is only as expensive as the amount of times you use it." If people use it all the time, the $85.00 for the DCB really isnt expensive but it if sits in a cupboard and collects dust, that's one expensive piece of clay! (And I tell them all that at my shows and even at an expo on Saturday I sold a DCB at full price, plus direct shipping, no questions asked.)

That is a great way of looking at it! My own Grandmother was guilty of this, when is started Pampered Chef this summer, she confessed all of the bakeware, stoneware and tools she had in her pantry...unopened and not used!!! We changed that and she is now a loyal customer and a Pampered Chef pro!!! Thanks for the tip :D

1. What is a "Did You Know" flyer?

A "Did You Know" flyer is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef that highlights interesting facts, tips, and product information related to their kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. How often are new "Did You Know" flyers released?

New "Did You Know" flyers are released on a monthly basis, typically at the beginning of each month.

3. Can I customize the "Did You Know" flyer for my own business?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to customize the "Did You Know" flyer with your own contact information and personal branding. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the "Did You Know" flyer?

The "Did You Know" flyer is intended for promotional use only and should not be altered or used for any other purposes without permission from Pampered Chef. It is also important to comply with any copyright or trademark laws when using the flyer.

5. Can I share the "Did You Know" flyer on social media?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are encouraged to share the "Did You Know" flyer on your social media platforms to promote your business and products. However, the flyer should not be altered in any way and should include your contact information and personal branding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies