• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Pampered Chef Prize at Homecoming Fair! Host a Show for $10 More!

In summary, the "Win a Pampered Chef Prize at Homecoming Fair" promotion is an opportunity to win a free Pampered Chef prize by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show at your homecoming fair. To participate, you must host a show and invite at least 10 guests, and pay an additional $10 to enter the prize drawing. The prizes for the promotion vary and can include popular Pampered Chef products. Winners will be notified via email or phone and announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages. This promotion is only valid for those hosting a homecoming fair, but you can still earn free and discounted products by hosting a regular Pampered Chef cooking show at your home or online.
WLMcCoy
I am donating a Pampered Chef product for a door prize at a local town's homecoming fair. With the product I also want to put a little flyer that says if they host a show on or before December 31, 2008 they will get an additional $10 in free products. I need a flyer or help with some wording ideas for the flyer. Thanks in advance!

Dear Fair-Goer, Congratulations on attending the local town's homecoming fair! As a special thank you for being here, we are giving away a Pampered Chef product as a door prize. We'd also like to offer you an extra incentive: if you host a show with us before December 31, 2008, you will receive an additional $10 in free products! Thank you for your support, and we hope you enjoy your prize! Sincerely,The Pampered Chef Team

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea to incentivize people to host a Pampered Chef show. Here are a few suggestions for the wording on the flyer:1. "Win a Pampered Chef product at our homecoming fair and get even more free products! Host a show by December 31, 2008 and receive an additional $10 in free products."2. "Don't miss your chance to win a Pampered Chef product at the homecoming fair! And if you host a show by December 31, 2008, you'll receive $10 in free products on top of your host rewards."3. "Feeling lucky? Enter to win a Pampered Chef product at the town's homecoming fair. And if you book a show by December 31, 2008, you'll get an extra $10 in free products as a thank you."Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your donation and the homecoming fair.

1. What is the "Win a Pampered Chef Prize at Homecoming Fair" promotion?

The "Win a Pampered Chef Prize at Homecoming Fair" promotion is a special offer for hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show at your homecoming fair. By hosting a show, you will have the chance to win a free Pampered Chef prize.

2. How can I participate in the promotion?

To participate in the "Win a Pampered Chef Prize at Homecoming Fair" promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show at your homecoming fair and invite at least 10 guests. You will also need to pay an additional $10 to be entered into the prize drawing.

3. What are the prizes for the promotion?

The prizes for the "Win a Pampered Chef Prize at Homecoming Fair" promotion vary and may change depending on the season. However, they can include popular Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks.

4. How will I know if I have won a prize?

If you are selected as a winner, you will be notified via email or phone within 2 weeks after your homecoming fair. You will also be announced as a winner on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

5. Can I still participate in the promotion if I am not hosting a homecoming fair?

No, this promotion is only valid for those who host a Pampered Chef cooking show at their homecoming fair. However, you can still earn free and discounted products by hosting a regular Pampered Chef cooking show at your home or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies