• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Cook's Library Flyer for the Best Deals on Stoneware!

In summary, the cook's library is a comprehensive store that offers a variety of cooking supplies and resources. Prices are inclusive of shipping, handling, taxes, and Round Up For The Heart. For customers purchasing multiple items, prices are reduced to avoid overcharging. The store also caters to business people who often purchase gifts for their employees and offers the option to personalize products. Customers can also browse through a catalog for additional options. The store guarantees satisfaction and provides top quality brands and excellent customer service.
bre32975
This is the cook's library flyer.

Please note that prices are including shipping/handling, taxes as well as Round Up For The Heart. I advise all customers of this when purchasing. For instance if they choose to purchase more than one...prices are reduces as not to over charge for shipping, handling, taxes and such. I carry my laptop with me to give them exact pricing.

I am in with most business people who enjoy giving gifts to the employees at least three times a year and they prefer purchasing more than one as with their names on it (ie: Roger Hatch purchases 3 Stoneware Inspirations...I enter him as three separate guests so that he gets original receipts for guarantees for his office girls.) I opted the other way and he prefers this way.

Hope you enjoy they are playful and each person has the choice of thumbing through the catalog as well...

Make it a great day!

"Not Perfect, a little spoiled, definately pampered!"

Brenda:chef:

PS: :thumbup:Thanks for all the help with the comments on the previous threads I am learning so feel like any comments, critism and such is HELP to me and very much appreciated. I deleted the other flyers and shall be reposting them.

Get STONED with Stoneware in NOVEMBER!:)

Attachments

• cooks library_gift sets.doc
    220.5 KB · Views: 342
Welcome to the cook's library! This is your one-stop shop for all your cooking needs. Whether you're a gourmet chef or just learning how to cook, we have everything you need to keep your kitchen running smoothly. From cookware and bakeware to appliances, we provide top quality brands that will make your life easier. We also offer a wide selection of cookbooks and recipes so you can always find something new to try. Our prices are competitive and our customer service is second to none. We ship worldwide and guarantee your satisfaction. So don't wait - start shopping today and get cooking! Thank you for choosing the cook's library.

Hi there,Thanks for sharing the cook's library flyer with us. It's great to see that you are including all the necessary costs in your prices and being transparent with your customers. It's also smart to offer discounts for purchasing multiple items to avoid overcharging for shipping and handling.I think it's a great idea to cater to businesses and their gift-giving needs. It's also nice that you give customers the option to personalize their purchases with names. And bringing your laptop to give exact pricing is a great way to ensure accuracy.I'm glad you're constantly looking for ways to improve and appreciate all the help and feedback from others. And the playfulness of the catalog sounds like a fun touch. Thank you for sharing and good luck with your sales! Have a great day.Best,

Related to Shop the Cook's Library Flyer for the Best Deals on Stoneware!

1. What is the Cook's Library Flyer?

The Cook's Library Flyer is a catalog of all the products offered by Pampered Chef, specifically focused on cookbooks and recipe resources. It is a great tool for finding new and exciting recipes to try.

2. How can I get a copy of the Cook's Library Flyer?

You can request a copy of the Cook's Library Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or you can view it online on our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive regular updates and promotions.

3. Are the recipes in the Cook's Library Flyer exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in the Cook's Library Flyer are not exclusively for Pampered Chef products. They are designed to be used with a variety of kitchen tools and ingredients, making them accessible to everyone.

4. Can I purchase the products featured in the Cook's Library Flyer directly from the catalog?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the Cook's Library Flyer. Simply fill out the order form included in the catalog and give it to your consultant, or you can order online through our website using the product codes listed in the catalog.

5. Is the Cook's Library Flyer updated regularly with new products and recipes?

Yes, the Cook's Library Flyer is updated regularly with new products and recipes. Each new edition features a variety of new and seasonal recipes, as well as any new products that have been added to the Pampered Chef line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bre32975
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bre32975
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies