• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Gift Ideas Flyer: Perfect for Your Holiday Shopping!

In summary, the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer is a catalog that is released once a year and features new and popular products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for gifting. You can order from the flyer online or through a consultant. The flyer often has special deals and discounts on select products and some items can be personalized for a customized gift.
pamperedbecky
Hi everyone,
I thought I'd post what I've been messing around with. I took the gift set ideas flyer someone posted (I forget who orginally made this, but THANKS!!!) and played around with it a little. I noticed that some of the prices were off with the original one, so hopefully I caught all of them. Let me know if notice any mistakes. I also added a bunch of items $10 and under at the end.

I'm planning to get lots of copies of this run off at Office Max or Office Depot at our discount and put them in all my lapboards for the rest of my shows through the holidays. I'll encourage people to take them home or give them to friends and family struggling to think of gift ideas. It can even be used as a wish list for them to give to their spouse.

Attachments

• gift sets and stocking stuffers.doc
    44 KB · Views: 472
WOW Becky! Thank you so much for posting that! I love it!!!:D :D

Hey there! That's such a great idea to make your own version of the gift set ideas flyer. It's always helpful to have a visual guide for gift ideas, especially during the holiday season. And kudos to you for catching the price errors and adding more affordable options at the end. That just shows your attention to detail and consideration for all budgets.I think it's a smart move to print off copies and distribute them at your shows. It's a great way to promote your products and also provide a useful resource for your customers. I'm sure they'll appreciate the gesture and it might even lead to more sales.Thanks for sharing your idea with us and I hope it brings you lots of success! Happy selling!

1. What is the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer?

The Updated Gift Ideas Flyer is a catalog featuring new and popular products from Pampered Chef that make great gifts for any occasion.

2. How often is the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer released?

The Updated Gift Ideas Flyer is released once a year, usually around the holiday season.

3. Can I order from the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer?

Yes, the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer often features exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

5. Can I personalize gifts from the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer?

Yes, some products in the Updated Gift Ideas Flyer can be personalized with a name or message, making them the perfect customized gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies