• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative gift ideas for a preschool fundraiser?

In summary, the conversation covers various aspects of using the flyer for promotional purposes during the holiday season. It is mentioned that the flyer can be customized with contact information, includes a variety of gift ideas beyond just kitchen items, can be shared on social media or through email, and the prices are the same as the regular catalog prices. Additionally, it is suggested that the flyer can be used to boost sales by showcasing popular and unique gift ideas and offering special deals or promotions.
pamperedval
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser coming up next month for a preschool and they want me to create a flyer listing different gift buying options. I guess to make shopping easier and/or to encourage parents to spend more.

Does anyone have something like this already? Or ideas about what to put on the list - i.e. the small batter bowls to give with dry ingredients for cookies

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I need to have something to show them in a couple weeks. I am not that creative and hope that someone can help me...

THANKS!

I attached what I had in my files - I didn't open them before attaching them so I have no clue if this stuff is outdated or not...hope it helps though :)

Attachments

• Giftideas.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 434
  • HolidayGift-1.doc
    144.5 KB · Views: 431
  • GIFTSETS2005.doc
    84 KB · Views: 378
  • GiftIdeasWithCUTESayings.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 441
Great suggestions!!!! this is great

Thanks so much Carolyn!

I knew someone would have some great stuff - this saves me lots of time trying to re-create the wheel!

Val

I took one of the flyers and updated the catalog pages with the new catalog and took one or two discontinued items. Please double check my work if you plan to use this flyer - as I am not known as the most detailed person aroun. :)

Attachments

• giftflyer.doc
    149 KB · Views: 394
maggiemay said:
I took one of the flyers and updated the catalog pages with the new catalog and took one or two discontinued items. Please double check my work if you plan to use this flyer - as I am not known as the most detailed person aroun. :)

Great flyer! I would add the Coffee & More Cups #1976 page 8 to the coffee lovers gift!

1. Can I customize the flyer to include my name and contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the flyer with your name and contact information to make it easier for your customers to reach you for orders or questions.

2. Are the gift ideas on the flyer limited to just kitchen items?

No, the flyer suggests a variety of gift ideas from kitchen tools to cookbooks to outdoor cooking equipment. There is something for everyone on your list.

3. Can I share the flyer on social media or through email?

Yes, the flyer can be easily shared on social media platforms or through email. Simply download the flyer and share it with your friends and family.

4. Are the prices on the flyer the same as the regular catalog prices?

Yes, the prices on the flyer are the same as the regular catalog prices. However, there may be special promotions or discounts available for certain items.

5. How can I use the flyer to boost my sales during the holiday season?

The flyer is a great way to showcase popular and unique gift ideas, making it easier for your customers to find the perfect gift. You can also offer special deals or promotions for items featured on the flyer to entice customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies