• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Gift Orders from Preschool Director | Get Your Flyers Now!

In summary, a friend offered to send home flyers from the Preschool's she's the director of for Last minute gift orders from PC. PC users are encouraged to use the flyers as a template to make their own. If you want to send the flyers out on the PSW, you can. The last day to submit an order is December 15th.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I just had a friend offer to send home flyers from the Preschool's she's the director of for Last minute gift orders from PC .... does anyone have something they've already made up that I might be able to tweak for this? TIA if you do! :)

Awwwww come on guys... noone? :)

i'm waiting for someone to post i want to see it too! :eek:p sorry i'm empty-handed!!!!

I'm uninspired... I wish I wasn't but I can't think what to put together but It's looking like I'll have to dig up some inpiration! :)

Do you know when is the last day to submit an order in order for it to get there before christmas??

December 15

Gifts flyerOkay..... I borrowed from a cute flyer in the files and made some changes.
It's nothing great but it's better than nothing! :)

DON'T use this until I can fix an error... I'm so stupid... I'll edit again after I've reposted the correction

Attachments

• PC Christmas Gifts Galore.doc
    722.5 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
Okay, I fixed it... it's safe now! I had already distributed this to someone to pass out today so I called her and made a contest out of finding the error. Whomever calls me first with the error will win a prize! Didn't know what else to do! And didn't want to pay for color copies again...even with the PC OD discount!

Is there any way to send this flyer out on the PSW? Maybe we could combine the 2?

I don't know. Could you do "select all" and "copy" and see if you can paste it into the template on your PWS? Let us know if it works okay?

Question about the "extra shipping fees," because I've never considered it. Is there a way to do expedited shipping in P3?

Thanks Diane. I am using it at my husband's office and added to the top "Private Sale December 15% off Entire Catalog". I am pretty concerned about my achieving Incentive 1 because I had 3 parties this month. 1 cancelled, 1 was $500 and 1 had only 1 guest order $40. I need the incentive points. Any advice on my sale?

KimmyDarling said:
Question about the "extra shipping fees," because I've never considered it. Is there a way to do expedited shipping in P3?
Yes, there is, but I think it only comes up as an option on individual orders.

chefjwr said:
Thanks Diane. I am using it at my husband's office and added to the top "Private Sale December 15% off Entire Catalog". I am pretty concerned about my achieving Incentive 1 because I had 3 parties this month. 1 cancelled, 1 was $500 and 1 had only 1 guest order $40. I need the incentive points. Any advice on my sale?
No advice really... I like the private sale line! How is it going?

I have had no response from my husband's office after 2 days and I e-mailed the info directly to 3 ladies who have bought from me in the past --as well as a display at the office.

I am now calling all my hostesses from the past year and thanking them and offering a special catalog show where they can get 20% off anything in the catalog as a thank you-- including 20% off of gift certificates. I called 12 of the hostesses tonight and spoke to 6 and left detailed messages for the other 6. 2 sounded very interested. It is a waiting game. I am obviously not going for commission here but incentive points. I am exhausted from planning, scheming, worrying and calling. I need to get my Christmas cards sent etc.

1. What is the "Last Minute Gift Flyer"?

The "Last Minute Gift Flyer" is a special flyer from Pampered Chef that features a curated selection of popular products that make great last-minute gifts for any occasion. It's a convenient and stress-free way to find the perfect gift for your loved ones.

2. How do I order from the "Last Minute Gift Flyer"?

You can order from the "Last Minute Gift Flyer" through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply choose the products you want and add them to your cart, and then follow the checkout process to complete your purchase.

3. Can I personalize the "Last Minute Gift Flyer" with my own message?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to the "Last Minute Gift Flyer" when you order through your Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you add a special touch to your gift by including a thoughtful note or message to the recipient.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering from the "Last Minute Gift Flyer"?

The deadline for ordering from the "Last Minute Gift Flyer" may vary depending on your location and shipping options. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for specific deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive in time.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions on the "Last Minute Gift Flyer"?

Yes, the "Last Minute Gift Flyer" often features special deals and promotions on select products, making it an even better value for your last-minute gifts. Be sure to check with your consultant or the website for any current offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies