• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer Request (Also Posted on Cs)

In summary, the author is looking for flyers to use for a show that will be held at a public place. She is not personally serving or offering any alcohol, but will set up a table in the corner. She is looking for flyers that she can use.
pamperedbecky
Hi everyone,
I've tried to search for a flyer under the files section, but there is just too much on there.

I have a show next week that is at a public place. My host (whose friend owns the place) is able to put up flyers announcing it. Does anyone have a cute flyer already made? It's kind of like an open house thing and I"ll be demoing mini BBQ pork sandwiches and basically just having a display, taking orders and having some raffles. Does anyone have something they've posted in a public place like a clubhouse or something like that? I'd just love something to start with, then I can tweak it. I'm happy to share it when I'm done.

To be more specific, the show will be at a bar in downtown Chicago during Monday Night Football!!! Hilarious! It's one of my best friends hosting and she has tons of friends who come to this bar and watch the game. I'm not personally serving or offering any alcohol (I guess people can choose to drink if they'd like to - just like at a regular show), but I'll basically set up a table in the corner. I'd love any flyers that I can use for this event. Thank you!

P.S. This just cracks me up that it's at a bar. Has anyone else ever done that?

Sounds like fun!

I would totally do it! I'm trying to think of a flyer,i'll go and look to see if I have anything.

I ended up just doing my own. It's not that exciting, but it'll work I think. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend to see if she liked it. She said she'll buy a drink for anyone who books a show! Ha ha! But of course, everyone who will be there likely lives downtown and I'm not too keen on having shows so far away. So, maybe I'll encourage people to do catalog/online shows. I can definitely say I've never done a show in a bar before.:)

Should be interesting!

Cute :)
Let us know how you do!

I got this on CS a long time ago. I usually give it to my hosts who work in an office.

Attachments

• Host_Poster.doc
    574 KB · Views: 222
  • Host_Poster.doc
    574 KB · Views: 227
  • Host_Poster.doc
    574 KB · Views: 199

What is a flyer request?

A flyer request is a request for a promotional flyer or catalog from Pampered Chef. These flyers typically feature new products, special offers, and recipes.

How do I request a flyer?

You can request a flyer by visiting the Pampered Chef website and filling out the flyer request form. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef Independent Consultant to request a flyer.

Is there a cost for requesting a flyer?

No, there is no cost for requesting a flyer from Pampered Chef. However, if you decide to purchase any products from the flyer, there will be a cost associated with those items.

How long does it take to receive a flyer?

It typically takes 1-2 weeks to receive a flyer from Pampered Chef. However, this may vary depending on your location and shipping times.

Can I request multiple flyers?

Yes, you can request multiple flyers from Pampered Chef. However, please keep in mind that some flyers may have limited quantities and may not be available for repeated requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky