• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eye Catching Recruiting Flyer to Post in a Waiting Room?

In summary, if you are interested in joining Pampered Chef, you can sign up to become a consultant on their website or reach out to a local consultant. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous commission, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. No prior cooking or sales experience is required, as Pampered Chef provides training and support. The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit, but the investment is worth it as you will have everything you need to start your business. Additionally, you can work as much or as little as you want, making it a great option for those with full-time jobs. It is recommended to dedicate 10-15 hours a week to see the best results
pamperedbecky
Does anyone happen to have a simple, eye-catching recruiting flyer? I have an opportunity to post a flyer (along with putting out some catalogs) about recruiting in a waiting room type setting. Before I re-invent the wheel and try to make one, I thought I'd see if anyone has something like this already. I don't want it too wordy because it'll just be people kind of passing through that might see it, so I'd love it to be short and sweet. I'm not great at making eye catching flyers......does anyone already have something like this?? Thanks!

bumping, I am looking for one too!

I don't have one and I'd love to see what someone creates but I think if it said something like... "What kind of difference wout $400 a month make for YOUR family?"
in big print and then a bit of your contact info and such
that might be good?

1. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef?

Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Pampered Chef! We are always looking for passionate individuals who are interested in hosting cooking parties, selling our products, and building their own business. You can sign up to become a consultant on our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to learn more.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous commission, receive discounts on products, and build your own business on your own schedule. You will also have access to training and support from our experienced team to help you succeed.

3. Do I need to have cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any specific experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to all of our consultants to help them succeed in their business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our high-quality products with others.

4. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259, and each kit is filled with our top-selling products and business supplies. The investment is well worth it, as you will have everything you need to start your business and earn back your investment quickly.

5. Can I still work a full-time job and be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and use Pampered Chef as a way to earn extra income on the side. You can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. We recommend dedicating at least 10-15 hours a week to your Pampered Chef business to see the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • giggles2boot
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
giggles2boot
  • thehaleykitchen