• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing the Bridal Show? Try Flyer Placement!

In summary, the individual is considering putting flyers on cars at a bridal show in their area, but is hesitant due to not being an exhibitor. They are also unsure if this type of marketing is effective and do not want to annoy potential customers. Instead, they suggest contacting the company organizing the show and inquiring about future events and opportunities for advertising.
mandy412
So there is a bridal show in my area in the next few weeks. No one from PC is an exhibitor and I'm too late to do anything. Has anyone ever had luck putting flyers on windshields? Thought maybe I'd put registry and shower info on a flyer. Thanks.

The Expo may get upset if you are out in the parking lot putting flyers on vehicles and you are not a vendor. If you don't care about ruffling feathers, it can't hurt. It's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission! LOL But if you ever plan to try to get your foot in the door with them, you might not want to do that. ;)

Yeah, I'm having a teeny moral struggle but the salesperson in me is all about forgiveness vs. permission.

I think your flyers will end up all over the parking lot. Not worth the expense IMHO.

Ask yourself this...when other companies use this method of marketing..does it do anything for YOU as a consumer? Do you save that flyer and think "I'm going to call this person"I've never even considered it when I've gotten them. They are just annoying because you always get into your car and THEN see the flyer and have to get back out to get it off your window....so I wouldn't waste the time being the person putting the flyers on the cars, and they just end up in the trash.Maybe instead, contact the company doing the show and find out if you can get put on their notification list for their NEXT event. If you are nice, you MIGHT even be able to inquire about this year's attendees- see if they have a place for you to put some brochures or something? Who knows. Worse case, you end up with something for next time....

What is the purpose of the "Missing the Bridal Show? Try Flyer Placement!" flyer?

The flyer is designed to help Independent Pampered Chef Consultants who were unable to attend a bridal show still reach potential customers through strategic flyer placement.

How will this flyer benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The flyer will benefit you by providing tips and ideas on where to place your flyers to reach potential customers who are planning a wedding or other special event. This can help you expand your customer base and increase sales.

Are there any specific locations or businesses where the flyer should be placed?

While every local market is different, some suggestions for flyer placement include bridal boutiques, wedding venues, florists, bakeries, and event planning businesses. You can also consider asking local wedding vendors if you can leave your flyers in their storefront or at their booth during events.

Can I customize the flyer with my contact information?

Yes, the flyer is customizable and can include your name, contact information, and a photo of yourself. This will help potential customers connect with you directly if they are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products.

Is there a cost associated with using this flyer?

No, this flyer is provided to Independent Pampered Chef Consultants free of charge. You can access and customize the flyer through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
artcd44
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard