• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan the Perfect Pampered Bridal Shower: Get Inspired with Our Flyer!

In summary, Andrea is looking for a flyer specifically for the Pampered Bridal Shower, but is unsure of what to use as a guide. Linda has created a flyer herself, but warns that it is only valid if the person buys things from the registry. Jessica is working on a flyer for the David's Bridal store, but warns that it may be misleading if the person buys things from the registry without first registering. Finally, Barb has shared a flyer she uses for her own bridal showers. All of these flyers are helpful, but it is important to note that each one is specific to the individual.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone have a flyer that explains the Pampered Bridal Shower? I'd love to have something to hand out to interested people. Plus, I'm doing a fair this weekend. I have the Wedding Registry brochures from supply, but there's nothing official about the showers - and for me, these are more profitable. If you have something, I'd love to see it and borrow it!

I'll post what I have. It's 2 separate files, 1 for the front and 1 for the back, and you fold it like a tri-fold. You'd some heavier paper, like 25 lb. or so. Edit it as you want if it'll work for you!!!

Attachments

• bridal reg pamphlet pg1.doc
    224 KB · Views: 620
  • bridal reg pamphlet pg2.doc
    466 KB · Views: 478
Thanks Andrea, that's a nice flyer, but I want a flyer specifically for the Bridal Shower.

Here are a couple of options. Hopefully one of these could help.:)

Attachments

• wedding registry sign up for fairs.doc
    76 KB · Views: 697
  • Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories Bridal Registry.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 675
  • bridal drawingslip.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 488
  • bridalshowerinstructions[1].doc
    61 KB · Views: 467
Hi Linda,I'm working on one myself... once I've finished it I'll make sure to post it. :)

jessica- did you finish yours yet?? :) I was asked by an employee of David's Bridal to bring information to the store when I pick up my ball gown this week and I have my business cards, the wedding registry pamplets from supply but looking for a little something to tuck into it about showers as well.

THANKS!

Just so you know, you may NOT post anything at David's Bridal without signing THEIR (Davids) vendor agreement--it's VERY pricey--many of us got burned big time with David's about a year or so ago. HO doesn't recommend this at all.....

I haven't finished it yet... I'm still working on it. Sorry it's taking so long. I'll post it once it's finished :)

Thanks for the info. The lady never mentioned anything to me about it so we'll see today what happens.

**Update** Thanks Nancy for the heads up. The girl I spoke with yesterday mentioned it and so I just politely took the number and won't be calling.

Last edited:
I made this tonight for my host to insert in the invites she purchased (this is how they prefer doing the shower to have a nicer invite)

Attachments

• shower inserts.doc
    204 KB · Views: 527
PamperedCaniac said:
I made this tonight for my host to insert in the invites she purchased (this is how they prefer doing the shower to have a nicer invite)

It's a nice insert but may be misleading. If they go to her registry and purchase from it, it will NOT count toward her shower. Registry and showers are completely separate. So either put her list on your website somewhere or be sure that they understand the registry is to LOOK at, not purchase from (until AFTER the shower, of course, if they want wedding gifts).

Jules711 said:
It's a nice insert but may be misleading. If they go to her registry and purchase from it, it will NOT count toward her shower. Registry and showers are completely separate. So either put her list on your website somewhere or be sure that they understand the registry is to LOOK at, not purchase from (until AFTER the shower, of course, if they want wedding gifts).

Thanks you are right... I did not mean to list all that for you guys (well kinda did not mean to)! LOL
Since Jan has the extra specials the party is going in someone elses name so she can cash in on the extra gifts and then people that live in MY can purchase to the registry so that they can get rewards again from that. Sorry that I did not explain that well earlier though. :)

I want to thank everyone who is willing to share their flyers and ideas. You have no idea how helpful they are to me as a new consultant. I am sure many others feel the same way. Thanks again! :)

I'm still looking for a good flyer that explains the benefits of hosting a Bridal Shower - NOT the registry!

There's a bridal show in my area in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking about doing it if it's not too expensive.

Here's some of the files I use for my bridal showers. Wish PC had one that we could purchase. Had several interested at my last 2 shows & nothing printed up with me.

Please note: most if not all of these were passed on by other consultant's. Sorry don't know all the names to give credit.

Search the files on here for bridal shower and you'll prob. find more.

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Information 1.doc
    26 KB · Views: 857
  • Bridal Shower Information 2.doc
    28 KB · Views: 519
  • B ShowerNow What Do we do.doc
    133.5 KB · Views: 397
  • Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories.doc
    51 KB · Views: 404
  • bridalshowerinstructions.doc
    61 KB · Views: 426
Thanks Barb! I love the Lifetime of Memories one :)

1. What is a "Bridal Shower Flyer"?

A "Bridal Shower Flyer" is a type of invitation that is used to invite guests to a bridal shower. It typically includes important details such as the date, time, location, and theme of the shower. It can also include information about the bride-to-be and any gift registry information.

2. How can I customize my "Bridal Shower Flyer"?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of customizable templates for our "Bridal Shower Flyer" designs. You can choose from different colors, fonts, and layouts to create a unique and personalized invitation for your event. You can also add photos or images to make it even more special.

3. Can I order "Bridal Shower Flyers" in bulk?

Yes, you can! We understand that bridal showers often have a large number of guests, so we offer the option to order "Bridal Shower Flyers" in bulk. This is a great way to save time and money, as well as ensure that all your guests receive a beautiful and consistent invitation.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for "Bridal Shower Flyers"?

At Pampered Chef, we do not have a minimum order quantity for our "Bridal Shower Flyers". You can order as many or as few as you need for your event. We want to make the process as easy and convenient as possible for you.

5. How long will it take to receive my "Bridal Shower Flyers"?

The delivery time for your "Bridal Shower Flyers" will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, our standard shipping takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. We recommend ordering your invitations in advance to ensure they arrive in time for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies