• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Say 'I Do': Register at Our Bridal Fair for Exclusive Offers!

In summary, the table was covered with a white sheet, a blue apron was placed on top, and a Pampered Chef catalog was open. A serving spoon and 10 inch non-stick pan were placed on the table, and a recipe for lasagna was inside the Covered Baker.
lockhartkitchen
When I'm at a bridal fair, my goal is to register weddings on site. I take their information, and enter their information when I get home. This is what those who register with me get: The tri-fold that PC makes for weddings, the well stocked kitchen sheet, a full-size catalog, and a wedding registry card.

Those who don't register, but are interested get the tri-fold, a mini-catalog, and a wedding registry card (The ones from Merrill I had made so they can see what can go inside their invitations).

I have the wedding registry summary posted on my display table
I hand out the business sheet to those vendors who are interested in working with me: florists, tuxedos, etc.

Attachments

• Bridal%20Business%20Letter[1].doc
    127.5 KB · Views: 828
  • wedding registry summary.doc
    28 KB · Views: 1,013
  • well stocked kitchen.pdf
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,140
Julie,
Thanks for the information about Bridal Booths.I was wondering what you would think of putting the tri-fold brochure in a neat display bag decorated in a wedding theme? I am not very crafty at all. I have trouble seeing things to fruition. Could you explain how you decorated your table? TIA

Can you tell me exactly what you ordered from Merrill? I was looking online and didn't see exactly what that could be. Thanks!

I can't access Merrill right now. I'll look tomorrow and see if I can find the item number. I'll download pictures later, but here's what I did. The tables were already covered in a white linen. I covered that with a lace table cloth. In the center of the table I had a box that I covered with my PC blue apron material table cloth. I had it so Pampered Chef showed in the front. On top I put the 12 inch ss pan with top ramen and a recipe in it. I had a serving spoon inside it. I also had the 10 inch non-stick pan there too with a can of corn with the can opener attached to it. I had the 3-tier stand with med bowl, med. square and large square on it. Appetizer plates and caddy, a dotted bowl, batter bowl with tools inside, cooling rack with large stone with handles on it, mini serving spatula, large grooved cutting board with citrus press and a real lemon (some people tried it out). 2 prep bowls with mini whisk. Just to name a few off the top of my head. I used items from the well stocked kitchen list. I made out a plan ahead of time of how I was going to lay out the table. I had One catalog open, mini-catalogs spread out, my business card holder with my wedding cards and a pamphlet holder with the 3-fold wedding flyer. I had my flip chart open with the weddin registry summary in it. I had recipe cards on a medium square. My favorite: The Covered Baker up front with the new lasagna recipe inside.

Merrill doesn't carry, as far as I can see, the cards that I have that let people know you are registered with the Pampered Chef. Does anyone know if these are still available somewhere? The date on mine is 2006- Knowing Merrill just another thing gone.

We have a very large bridal expo here, and I'd love to get in on it, but the cost is about 1K for a 2 day booth! eekkkkk!

That is high, but I think it is about the going rate for the larger expos.

pamperedlady037@bellsouth said:
How do you find bridal expos in the Ga. And Al. area?

Call Bridal Stores and Call Newspapers. Google "bridal fairs in XXXXX" and include your zip code.

I noticed this old thread; does anyone have a current well stocked kitchen flyer?

here is the one from the site

Attachments

• wsklist_printable.pdf
    139.7 KB · Views: 678
Is this current, as in, included the new product coming in March? I noticed the dots dinnerware set and thought, maybe it is a past version.

Unfortunately, these types of things aren't updated until the start of the new season. I wish that wasn't the case as I have a bridal expo on Saturday!!! It's just information and suggestions for them to use to set up their registries. I think what we are going to do is include the one we have and then just tell them to wait until March 1st to set the rest of their registry up. I usually take there basic information and set their registry up for them with just one item on it. Then they get the information from HO about the set up and a catalog and they can go to town.

I have one Sat., too. I think I will wait til the new one comes out. Maybe use the wish list instead...or nothing then mail the new one to the future brides. Would you be willing to post the new one when it comes out? For some reason I am not even finding the old one when I browse cc. Thank you and good luck Saturday.

Good suggestion for the wish list...I might include both. The WSK list is found on the wedding registry site. I've always gone in to my website, wedding registry and then on the home page at the bottom of the big picture, it says "Well-Stocked Kitchen". Click on that and at the bottom left corner of the page it says "Print List".

Related to Get Ready to Say 'I Do': Register at Our Bridal Fair for Exclusive Offers!

1. What is a "Bridal Fair Flyer" and how can it benefit me?

A Bridal Fair Flyer is a promotional flyer designed specifically for bridal fairs or expos. It includes information about Pampered Chef's products and services that are relevant to engaged couples. These flyers can benefit you by providing a convenient way to showcase Pampered Chef's offerings to a targeted audience of soon-to-be newlyweds.

2. Can I customize the "Bridal Fair Flyer" with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your own contact information, such as your name and phone number, to make it easier for potential customers to reach you. You can also add your own branding or logo to make the flyer more personalized.

3. Is the "Bridal Fair Flyer" available in digital format?

Yes, the flyer is available in both print and digital formats. The digital version can be easily shared via email or social media, making it a convenient and environmentally-friendly option for promoting Pampered Chef at bridal fairs.

4. How can I obtain "Bridal Fair Flyers" for my upcoming event?

You can obtain Bridal Fair Flyers by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also ask your consultant about our current promotions and discounts on ordering Bridal Fair Flyers in bulk.

5. Are there any tips for using "Bridal Fair Flyers" effectively at a bridal fair?

Yes, here are a few tips for using Bridal Fair Flyers effectively: make sure to have a stack of flyers available at your booth, include a special offer or discount on the flyer to entice potential customers, and engage with visitors by offering them a flyer and starting a conversation about Pampered Chef's products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pcheflil
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lockhartkitchen