• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did a Bridal Fair, Now I Waited Too Long

In summary, the speaker has recently attended a bridal fair and received 100 leads. Due to family issues, they have been unable to follow up for several weeks. They are seeking advice on how to approach their leads and apologize for the delay. Suggestions include explaining the situation and offering a special deal or promotion. The speaker expresses empathy for the situation and wishes the best for the follow-up process.
pinkunicorn
Ok, so beginning of February I did a bridal fair and got about 100 leads. Some have close wedding dates, some not so much. Then there are a bunch who indicated they'd love to have a show well before their wedding date.

BUT...I had family issues shortly after the fair and have been unable to do business during the past few weeks.

I need to call my leads and am ready to do so. Any ideas on what to say to them since it's been so long?

Just explain that you're sorry it's been so long since you've made contact and if they're still interested you would love to offer to help them set up a show/registry/shower..etc.

It's not too late. I was at a fair once and talked to a lady from Watkins, she didn't call me back for 6 months. It'll be fine.

Oh my, that's not too late at all! Just call them--no need to apologize to them!

I agree with Deb - not too late at all! No need to apologize, just tell them it was nice meeting them at the XX Bridal Fair and you wanted to follow up with what you talked to them about (Bridal Shower, Registry, Cooking Show, whatever). Good luck!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience at the bridal fair and for reaching out for advice. First of all, I'm sorry to hear about the family issues you've been dealing with. I hope everything is starting to settle down for you now. As for your leads, it's understandable that you haven't been able to follow up with them sooner. Life happens and sometimes we have to prioritize other things. My suggestion would be to reach out to them and apologize for the delay in getting back to them. Let them know that you have been dealing with some personal matters but are now ready and excited to help them with their wedding plans. You could also offer them a special deal or promotion as a way to make up for the delay. I'm sure they will appreciate your honesty and understanding. Best of luck with your follow-ups and I hope you have a successful and fulfilling experience with your leads!

What are the best products for a newlywed couple?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I recommend our Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Nonstick Cookware Set for any newlywed couple. These products are versatile, easy to use, and perfect for creating delicious meals together.

Is there a discount for purchasing multiple items?

Yes, we offer bundle deals and discounts for purchasing multiple items at once. Contact me for more information on how to save on your Pampered Chef purchases.

How can I personalize a gift for the bride and groom?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of personalized products, such as engraved cutting boards and custom aprons. You can also create a personalized gift basket filled with their favorite products or a gift card to let them choose their own items.

Are there any special offers for bridal fair attendees?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for bridal fair attendees. Be sure to check our website or contact me for any current promotions.

Can I host a Pampered Chef bridal shower or bachelorette party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and unique way to celebrate the bride-to-be. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts, and your guests can purchase items from the bridal registry. Contact me for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
Replies