• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Book 6 Bridal Bookings in One Day?!

In summary, Julie went to a local bridal fair and had a lot of success. She signed up 6 wedding registries, 3 who said they also wanted to have a bridal show. She booked a cooking show with a vendor. She also booked a catalog show for January with a vendor who used to do PC and wanted to help her earn Disney. She talked with a bridal vendor to be their exclusive contact for wedding registries. She also set a time with another vendor for Monday for the business! She definitely wants to do the business. She's going to asked her babysitter to come too who may be interested in the business.
lockhartkitchen
I am so excited to share. I went to a local bridal fair today and left with great success. I signed up 6 wedding registries, 3 who said they also wanted to have a bridal show. I booked a cooking show with a vendor. I also booked a catalog show for January with a vendor who used to do PC and wanted to help me earn Disney. I talked with a bridal vendor to be their exclusive contact for wedding registries. I also set a time with another vendor for Monday for the business! She definitely wants to do the business. She's going to asked her babysitter to come too who may be interested in the business. Waahoo!!

WOW! You've had a great couple of days! Way to go!

Oh my goodness--that is so awesome!! Way to go!!

Very Nice! Congrats.

Great Job!!! I am excited for you!!!!

That is great! I have a bridal fair next week. I hope for the same great success for my team. Do you have any recommendations that worked well?

I Pmd you ckbcookin.

Julie, That sounds awesome!! I am going to do a Bridal fair in march. Do you have any suggestions for my set-up on my table and for what to have ready to hand out (besides the wedding registry catalogs, flyers and my business cards?) Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

I'll download my pictures this week to put on her. My display was simple. I picked pieces from our Well Stocked Kitchen List. These are what I displayed. I had the tri-fold wedding registry pamplets, fall/winter mini catalog and the wedding registry cards (the ones that are inserted into their invitations). I had Merrill make mine specialized with my web address. I asked everyone that came by if they were familiar with PC. "Did you know that they offer an online wedding registry that takes just a minute to register?" I had my drawing slips there. I let them know I just needed their information, the date would be their wedding date. On the back of the slip, I wrote the groom's information. I asked them for a password they would like to use. Easy. While they're filling out the slip, I tell them about the cards I will give them for their invitations. I set up the show on my computer, it's emailed to them, and they can check the items they would like. I told them I would be contacting them. I will then asked about a bridal show (which several had already said they wanted). I will mail a full size catalog this week. Talk to the vendors! When it was slow, I went around to all the vendors. I booked a cooking show, a catalog show (with a former PC consultant that wanted to help me earn Disney with double points this month), and I have an interview today with a vendor who wants to "do what you do". The vendors can be your biggest asset.

Julie,

What did you have for handouts for people to take with them? I would like to see what you had available for people to look at and what you had them fill out.

I am doing a big bridal fair the beginning of February and would love your great ideas.

Thank you!

Way to go!!!

I'll post what I use tomorrow. I have a lot to do tonight.

I posted here on a thread named Bridal Fair Flyers. Enjoy.

Paint me jealous! Way to go!

It made up for the shows I wanted but didn't have this month. I'm staying in touch to try to book bridal showers with each to really increase sales.

Julie,

Did you ever get to posting your booth pics? I would love to see what you did. Thanks for for sharing what you did at your booth.

Thanks for reminding me Jennie. I have to get the cord out. I'll do it soon.

What is the benefit of hosting a 6 Bridal Bookings event?

The benefit of hosting a 6 Bridal Bookings event is that you can earn free and discounted products from our wedding-themed collection. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and discounts on other Pampered Chef products.

How do I book a 6 Bridal Bookings event?

Booking a 6 Bridal Bookings event is easy! Simply reach out to the bride-to-be and ask if she would be interested in having a Pampered Chef bridal shower or bachelorette party. Once she agrees, you can work together to pick a date and invite guests.

Can I customize the menu for a 6 Bridal Bookings event?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits the bride's preferences and dietary restrictions. We offer a variety of recipes that can be tailored to your needs.

What kind of products are featured in the 6 Bridal Bookings collection?

The 6 Bridal Bookings collection includes a range of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for newlyweds. Some popular products in this collection include our stoneware baker, nonstick cookware set, and versatile knife set.

Do I need to have a certain number of guests for a 6 Bridal Bookings event?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a 6 Bridal Bookings event. We understand that every bride's guest list may vary, so we are happy to accommodate any number of guests you have in mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pinkunicorn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ValM2010