• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Small Vendor Fair Results: 4 Bookings and $100 in Sales!

S
sfdavis918
I am so excited right now! I went to a small vendor fair at someone's house today. I was invited last minute (Friday). I have done a couple of school vendor fairs but they have always turned out to be a bust. I decided to do this one as I don't have many shows booked right now. I am so glad I did! I had around $100 in sales and 4 bookings! I was so surprised! I even talked to a couple of people that may be interested in the opportunity. One of them was one who booked. I'm really excited about that. Last month was really horrible for me and I kind of lost my enthusiasm. This definitely gave me the shot in the arm that I needed!

Congrats! What a great use of a Sunday!

Congratulations! I just love it when something good like that happens in my business! That is the way I am going into our Interstate Fair here in September ~ with the attitude that I'm going to gain a lot from doing it!
Great job booking those shows! It feels so good when you are having a rough time to all the sudden have such a great success!:D

That's wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Congratulations on your successful vendor fair! It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off with bookings and sales. I'm glad you took a chance on this last-minute opportunity and it ended up being a great success for you. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your enthusiasm will continue to grow. Best of luck with your future shows and bookings!

1. How did you find out about the small vendor fair and why did you decide to attend?

I was invited to the small vendor fair last minute on Friday. I have previously done a couple of school vendor fairs, but they did not turn out to be successful. I decided to attend this one as I did not have many shows booked at the time and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity.

2. How many sales did you make at the small vendor fair?

I had around $100 in sales at the small vendor fair and was pleasantly surprised by the amount. This was a great improvement compared to previous fairs I have attended.

3. How many bookings did you receive from the small vendor fair?

I received 4 bookings from the small vendor fair, which exceeded my expectations. This is a great start and I am excited to see where these bookings will lead.

4. Did you make any new connections or potential business opportunities at the small vendor fair?

Yes, I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of people who showed interest in my products and the opportunity to join my business. One of them even went on to book a party with me. This unexpected success has definitely reignited my enthusiasm for my business.

5. How do you plan to capitalize on the success of the small vendor fair?

I plan to follow up with the bookings and potential business opportunities from the small vendor fair. I also plan to continue participating in similar events and use the success of this fair as motivation to keep pushing forward and growing my business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnm2010
Replies