• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher's Successful Car Show: 4 Bookings Secured!

In summary, to book a successful car show for your school's teachers, simply contact us and provide your preferred date, time, and location. We work with a variety of cars and vendors, including classic cars, sports cars, and luxury cars, as well as food trucks, local businesses, and entertainment options. The duration of the car show can vary, but on average it lasts 2-4 hours. The cost will depend on the specifics of your event, so please contact us for a personalized quote. We are happy to customize the car show to fit your school's needs and theme.
Tara1021
So, backstory....I"m a teacher and our PTO had a car show about 3 weeks ago. I had a booth...SUCKED! HOwever, I did get one show booked out of it. Just got home from that show. Right now it's sitting at 600 and I expect it to close at 800 or so, but the best part...I got 4 BOOKINGS! I was beginning to get a little worried about the summer. I have June pretty well booked, but July I had nothing. Well, 1 show in June, 2 of the shows are going to be in July and one in August. Of course, one of the bookings is a Homemade Gourmet consultant and I agreed to trade shows with her. What I'll do for a show! hehehe:p

That's great Tara. Isn't it noce to walk away with bookings :p

Way to go!

Cool! Shows like that (with so many bookings) can really turn your business around!

Yippee! A great summer is ahead for you!

I almost have June booked solid, 7 shows on the books so far...we'll see if they all hold. I"m really shooting for level 2 of the sellathon. I've always gotten level 1, but it would be nice to get the next step up!!! :0)

great job - I was really hoping my show last night would turn my calendar around.........did get one booking but not until the end of July, guess it's back to working the phone more

Great job tara.

1. How can I book a successful car show for my school's teachers?

To book a successful car show for your school's teachers, simply contact us at [insert contact information] and provide us with your preferred date, time, and location. We will work with you to secure the right cars and vendors for your event.

2. What types of cars and vendors will be featured at the car show?

We work with a variety of cars and vendors to create a diverse and exciting event for your teachers. Some popular cars include classic cars, sports cars, and luxury cars. Our vendors may include food trucks, local businesses, and entertainment options.

3. How long does the car show typically last?

The duration of the car show can vary depending on your preferences and the number of bookings secured. On average, our car shows last anywhere from 2-4 hours.

4. How much does it cost to book a successful car show for teachers?

The cost of booking a successful car show for teachers will depend on the specific details of your event such as the number of cars and vendors, as well as any additional services or accommodations requested. Contact us for a personalized quote.

5. Can we customize the car show to fit our school's needs and theme?

Yes, we are happy to work with you to customize the car show to fit your school's needs and theme. We want to make sure your event is a success and will do our best to accommodate any special requests or themes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies