• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding More Bookings: My 3-2-1 Results this Month

In summary, the "Finding More Bookings: My 3-2-1 Results this Month" program is a free training program for Pampered Chef consultants to help them increase their bookings and grow their business. It consists of three simple steps to follow each month and provides tips and strategies for reaching out to potential hosts, organizing successful parties, and following up with guests. This program is suitable for both new and experienced consultants and has been proven to result in increased bookings and party attendance. It is available for all consultants on the Pampered Chef website at no additional cost.
smile10308
Gold Member
I have been focusing on the 3-2-1, I started last week. I booked 4 shows! I was so excited. The only thing is my September I only have 1 show for the end of the month. I have a bunch of calls I will be making tonight and was hoping someone had some great word choices that will help me get some more bookings for September. Thank you so much!!!:)

I've seen a lot of consultants on here get bookings using Dollar days....here's the flyer I found under Files. There's a bunch more...I'm sure you could change it to reflect September. GL!

Attachments

• DOLLAR%20DAYS[1].doc
    164.5 KB · Views: 325
Congratulations on booking 4 shows, that's amazing! It sounds like the 3-2-1 method is really working for you. As for September, have you tried using urgency in your calls? Maybe mentioning that there are limited spots left for the month or offering a special incentive for booking a show in September. You could also try reaching out to past hosts and customers to see if they would be interested in hosting a show again or referring their friends. Good luck with your calls tonight!

What is the "Finding More Bookings: My 3-2-1 Results this Month" program?

The "Finding More Bookings: My 3-2-1 Results this Month" program is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to help them increase their bookings and build their business. It consists of three simple steps to follow each month to achieve successful results.

How does the program work?

The program works by providing consultants with a clear and easy-to-follow plan for finding more bookings each month. It includes tips and strategies for reaching out to potential hosts, organizing successful parties, and following up with guests to secure future bookings.

Is the program suitable for new consultants?

Yes, the program is suitable for both new and experienced consultants. It provides a step-by-step guide for building a strong customer base and increasing bookings, making it a valuable resource for anyone looking to grow their Pampered Chef business.

What kind of results can I expect from following the program?

By following the program consistently, you can expect to see an increase in your bookings and party attendance. Many consultants have reported seeing a significant improvement in their business after implementing the strategies outlined in the program.

Is there a cost for the program?

No, the "Finding More Bookings: My 3-2-1 Results this Month" program is a free resource for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is available on the consultant website and can be accessed at any time. There are no additional fees or purchases required to participate in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies