• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Successful Bookings!

In summary, Jessica had a show with her neighbor that just recently moved in. The show was small, only three people showed, two of them being a couple so they really counted as one. At the end of her show the two purchasing customers already had her to the $300 mark. She was so excited... Then shortly after she started plugging her info in to set up a website, another gal called about having a party from a friend of hers that having one October 11th. So this is what her calendar looks like... Shows booked 10/3, 10/11, 10/16, 10/18, Craft fair 11/1, shows booked 11/7, 11/14, 11/15,
jessicafawn
Gold Member
So I just wanted to share my excitement. I had a show with my neighbor that just recently moved in. Her show was small, only three people showed, two of them being a couple so they really count as one. So she was a little bummed because 6 had rsvp'd that they'd come. At the end of her show the two purchasing customers already had her to the $300 mark. She was so excited... She also got a booking from one of the gals. Then she called me today to let me know her daughter's volleyball team wants to do a fundraiser show next Friday and hoped I was available. I told her "absolutely, what would you like me to make?"
Then shortly after I started plugging her info in to set up a website, another gal called about having a party from a friend of hers that having one October 11th.

So this is what my calendar looks like... Shows booked 10/3, 10/11, 10/16, 10/18, Craft fair 11/1, shows booked 11/7, 11/14, 11/15, & 11/17..... WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Sorry.... didn't mean to http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/jessicafawn/smilies/tooteg2.gif my own horn but I'm soooo excited. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/jessicafawn/smilies/hapydancsmil-1.gif

Jessica~

Way to go girl! Nice looking calender!

AWESOME Jessica - you are really working your business! Way to go!

Woooo Hoooo!!! :)

Nice! It is a great feeling to have a solid calendar booked!

Congrats girl!! I saw your military life pics and they are just great!! Proud Army Wife here!!

wonderful!

That's great! Toot away, girl!

Way to go Jessica!

Wonderful Girl! Hoping mine will look like that one of these days!

Awesome job!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Keep up the great work.

Thanks everyone for your kudos... I really hope the momentum keeps up... I'd love to have this many shows if not a few more each month.

Thanks again cheffers!!!:balloon:

That is great way to go!!! I wish I have half as many bookings.

feel free to toot your horn any time - it is inspirational!

i love your pic - so "officer and a gentleman"

1. What is "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!"?

"Celebrating My Successful Bookings!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for achieving successful bookings. It is a way for consultants to earn rewards and incentives for their hard work in booking parties and events.

2. How do I qualify for "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!"?

To qualify for "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!", you must book a minimum of four parties or events within a month. These bookings must reach a minimum sales total of $150 each.

3. What types of rewards can I earn through "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!"?

There are a variety of rewards that can be earned through "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!" Some examples include free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive consultant-only items.

4. Do I have to be a certain level of consultant to participate in "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!"?

No, all consultants are eligible to participate in "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!" regardless of their level. However, the rewards and incentives may vary depending on your current level within the company.

5. How do I track my progress for "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!"?

You can track your progress for "Celebrating My Successful Bookings!" through your consultant dashboard. This will show you how many bookings you have made and how close you are to reaching your goals for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • flemings99