• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Wrong That I Took This Booking?

In summary, a consultant was asked to cover a show for a sick colleague and was promised the bookings and sales from the show. However, after covering the show, the colleague asked for the orders to be entered into her own account. The consultant is wondering if she is being selfish for wanting to keep the bookings and sales from the show, and others in the conversation agree that she should receive credit for her work.
shelly.nurse said:
Oh, thanks for that tip, I am new to this board, so I did not know that!!

It would have been nice to know how it all turned out though!

I always wondered what the different colors for our names meant. Why some are red, blue, or black.

If I had an emergency or illness and couldn't make a show I would definitely give the sales to my replacement, as well as any bookings. And I would expect the same from them, at least for the sales- I would be open to negotiating with bookings.I can't believe that anyone would expect a consultant to take their show in an emergency situation yet give them the sales. That's ridiculous. I don't care if you host coached the person to death- the other consultant took time out of her day, drove out there, and spent the time to DO the show and full service checkouts! In my opinion, THAT deserves compensation over host coaching!

I agree. Especially if she is not in your cluster. I feel if she needed the money that badly, she should have done the show. What a great friend you are!

<h2>1. Is it common for Pampered Chef consultants to cover shows for each other?</h2><p>Yes, it is common for Pampered Chef consultants to cover shows for each other when one is unable to attend due to personal reasons.</p><h2>2. Is it against company policy to take a booking while covering a show for another consultant?</h2><p>No, it is not against company policy to take a booking while covering a show for another consultant. It is up to the discretion of the consultants involved.</p><h2>3. Is it acceptable to take a booking while covering a show for another consultant?</h2><p>Again, this is a matter of personal discretion. Some consultants may feel that taking a booking while covering a show is fair compensation for the work they are doing, while others may feel it is not necessary.</p><h2>4. Is it wrong to want to receive something for taking a last minute booking?</h2><p>No, it is not wrong to want to receive something for taking a last minute booking. It is important to communicate with the other consultant and come to an agreement that feels fair to both parties.</p><h2>5. Should I give the entire show to the consultant who covered it for me?</h2><p>This decision is ultimately up to you and what you feel is fair. Some consultants may choose to give the entire show to the one who covered it, while others may choose to split the show or keep the booking for themselves. It is important to communicate openly and make a decision that works for both consultants.</p>

1. Is it common for Pampered Chef consultants to cover shows for each other?

Yes, it is common for Pampered Chef consultants to cover shows for each other when one is unable to attend due to personal reasons.

2. Is it against company policy to take a booking while covering a show for another consultant?

No, it is not against company policy to take a booking while covering a show for another consultant. It is up to the discretion of the consultants involved.

3. Is it acceptable to take a booking while covering a show for another consultant?

Again, this is a matter of personal discretion. Some consultants may feel that taking a booking while covering a show is fair compensation for the work they are doing, while others may feel it is not necessary.

4. Is it wrong to want to receive something for taking a last minute booking?

No, it is not wrong to want to receive something for taking a last minute booking. It is important to communicate with the other consultant and come to an agreement that feels fair to both parties.

5. Should I give the entire show to the consultant who covered it for me?

This decision is ultimately up to you and what you feel is fair. Some consultants may choose to give the entire show to the one who covered it, while others may choose to split the show or keep the booking for themselves. It is important to communicate openly and make a decision that works for both consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706