• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Fair Follow Up....now What?

In summary, a user named stevensel attended a wedding fair and received a list of leads. They are seeking advice on how to effectively follow up with these leads in order to recoup their booth cost. Suggestions were given such as making phone calls to thank the leads for stopping by, congratulating them on their upcoming wedding, and potentially promoting The Pampered Chef's bridal shows. It was also suggested to add the bride's registry to a personal website for guests to view and purchase from. The user hopes for more input from others in the forum.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am posting this for someone.....you were logged off before I saw your question about how... Wanted you to get some assistance. ;)

This user posted the question in the chatbox and I suggested starting a thread for more responses and such.....can ya'll help stevensel out?

User: *stevensel
hello all: I attended a wedding fair and just received my list of leads. I really want to do this right. I have sorted by wedding date and location. what should I do first? I do not want to sit on these leads too long because I want to re-coop my money back from the booth cost. Any suggestions

Well, no one else seems to be chiming in, but I know that with any booth or fair, the key is just to ACTUALLY follow-up. Make phone calls to the people who gave you their information. Tell them thank you for stopping to visit, congratulate them on their big day coming up, etc. I've never done a wedding event, but I would think maybe asking them if they have registered anywhere for kitchen tools, etc, and would they be interested in registering with The Pampered Chef? Tell them about our Bridal Shows- her guests come for a Bridal Shower, but instead of lots of games and such, they get to learn and participate (if you do it that way) in a Cooking Demonstration, try new things, sample the recipes, and pamper the bride all at the same time! Everyone has fun, and it's a great way for the Bride to start building her kitchen.And even though we don't have our "official registry" online yet (because of the new system upgrade), you can easily modify it if you have a personal website by adding her Registry/Wish List to the "news" section. Then guests can go there to view it and purchase accordingly. So make the phone calls. Start with the ones who have their events coming up the soonest. Hopefully this bumps the thread so others see it and can chime in for you too!

would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! Other users: 1. Start by creating a spreadsheet or database to keep track of your leads. This will help you stay organized and easily access information about each lead. 2. Prioritize your leads based on their wedding date and location. Focus on the ones that are coming up soon and are in your area. 3. Reach out to the leads through email or phone, introducing yourself and your services. Offer a special promotion or discount to entice them to book with you. 4. Follow up with the leads who showed interest in your services at the wedding fair. Send them a personalized message or offer a free consultation to discuss their wedding plans. 5. Utilize social media to showcase your work and attract potential clients. Share photos from the wedding fair and tag the leads you met. 6. Attend other wedding fairs or events to continue networking and gaining leads. 7. Stay in touch with the leads even if they do not book with you right away. Send them occasional updates or promotions to keep your services top of mind. 8. Keep track of your expenses and income from the wedding fair to determine if it was a successful investment. 9. Always be professional and responsive when communicating with potential clients. This will leave a good impression and increase the chances of booking with you. 10. Don't be afraid to ask for referrals from satisfied clients or from the leads you meet at the wedding fair. Word-of-mouth is a powerful marketing tool in the wedding industry.

1. How do I follow up with potential customers after a wedding fair?

The best way to follow up with potential customers after a wedding fair is to start with a personalized email. Mention the specific products or services they were interested in and offer a special promotion or discount to encourage them to make a purchase. You can also follow up with a phone call or handwritten note to show your appreciation for their interest.

2. What should I include in my follow-up email?

In your follow-up email, be sure to include your contact information, a brief overview of your company and products, and any special promotions or discounts you are offering. You can also include links to your website or social media pages for them to learn more about your brand and to stay connected.

3. How soon should I follow up after a wedding fair?

It is best to follow up within a week after the wedding fair. This will show that you are organized and proactive in reaching out to potential customers. It also allows enough time for attendees to process all the information they received at the fair.

4. Should I follow up with everyone I met at the wedding fair?

It's a good idea to follow up with everyone you met at the wedding fair, even if they didn't seem interested at the time. People's interests and needs can change, and following up with them can remind them of your products or services and potentially turn them into customers.

5. What other methods can I use to follow up after a wedding fair?

In addition to email and phone calls, you can also use social media to follow up with potential customers. Connect with them on platforms like Instagram or Facebook and share photos or videos from the wedding fair. You can also use targeted ads to reach out to those who showed interest in your brand at the fair. Lastly, consider attending other wedding fairs or events in the future to continue building relationships with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ashleypc