• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote the SA Heart Dish with a Flyer | Submit a Catty Show in January!

In summary, there is a flyer request for the Heart Dish promotion. The flyer maker is requested. There is no flyer yet.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Has anyone thought about making up a flyer to promote the Heart Dish? I don't have any shows untill towards the end of January and I thought in addition to promoting the Stoneware, I'd also try to push the "exclusive" SA dish and try to get a catty show submitted the first week of January.

Can any of you talented flyer makers do up a SA heart dish flyer? I am lame when it comes to computers and would REALLY appreciate it! TIA!

OT: Is that a boxer puppy in your avatar? (sorry, I know it's off topic)

I wouldnt mind having one of these, either if any of you creative computer people out there would make one. It'd be nice to get an extra 15 sold to turn in a catalog show for those bonus points!! :)

Thanks!

ChefJoyJ said:
OT: Is that a boxer puppy in your avatar? (sorry, I know it's off topic)
Yes it's my little Lilo with my mom's boston terrier. She's now about 9 months old and much bigger. We have a 3 year old male boxer named Stitch too.

Okay, I officially hijacked my own thread.....

Flyer anyone????

bump for the flyer... :)

I have a 1 1/2 year old boxer puppy named Layne (along with an almost 4 year old Pom/Eskie mix). She is a ball of energy, but soooo good with my baby girl...and out of my two dogs, Layne is DD's favorite. :D Don't you just :love: boxers?? (okay, done with my hijack now) :p

Hey speaking of the dish, anyone get their's yet??? I have submitted 6 shows and no dish yet. Just wondering.

I am planning on talking about it second (always do the trivet first) and keeping both of them at my checkout so I can ask how many of the bowls and trivets they want. I am also making the Truffle Brownie Cups which I can serve in a bowl, too. I plan on giving one to each February host with a minimum of a $500 show, so I will be purchasing a lot during January. Hope we don't run out!!!

Mine arrived a couple days ago and I had only sent in two shows at that point...

Hopefully it is on its way!

Anyone making a flyer for this promotion? I think it would be awesome to send out!

I got my dish yesterday!! I would love to have a flyer too!!

Flyer PLEASE!!!!

Anyone? Anyone?

Desperately bumping again.....

dishNot sure that I am going to earn my dish :-( I had 1 show submitted and a catalog show that I doubt will EVER close and not another party til Jan 5th. Ugggg I am trying and try but no takers and it stinks cause I really want that dish.

What is the Sa Heart Dish Flyer and how does it work?

The Sa Heart Dish Flyer is a versatile silicone dish that can be used for a variety of cooking and baking needs. Its unique shape allows for even heat distribution and easy release of food. Simply place the dish on a baking sheet and fill with your desired ingredients before placing in the oven.

Is the Sa Heart Dish Flyer safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Sa Heart Dish Flyer is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe for use in both the oven and microwave. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What are some recipe ideas for the Sa Heart Dish Flyer?

The possibilities are endless with the Sa Heart Dish Flyer! You can use it to make heart-shaped cakes, casseroles, quiches, and even homemade pizzas. You can also use it to create fun and unique dishes such as heart-shaped mac and cheese or mini heart-shaped meatloaves.

Can the Sa Heart Dish Flyer be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Sa Heart Dish Flyer is freezer-safe, making it a great tool for making frozen desserts and storing leftovers. It is also perfect for creating heart-shaped ice cubes or popsicles.

Do I need to grease the Sa Heart Dish Flyer before using it?

No, the Sa Heart Dish Flyer is designed with a non-stick surface, so greasing is not necessary. However, for best results, we recommend lightly greasing the dish before use to ensure easy release of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kisrae
Replies