• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Teachers to Book Catty Shows

In summary, a Catty Show is a cooking demonstration by a Pampered Chef consultant that is a great way for teachers to learn new recipes and products. To book a Catty Show, contact a local consultant and schedule a date and time. As a teacher, hosting a Catty Show can earn you free and discounted products and provide a fun and memorable cooking experience with colleagues. The demonstration can be customized to fit the needs of your school and is completely free of charge as all cooking supplies and ingredients are provided by the consultant.
pckelly
Does anyone have a flyer that is geared towards teachers who are home for the summer to book catalog shows?? I have searched files but can't come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated!!:D

I am looking for something as well... if i come up with something I will be sure to post.

Teacher Catalog showsHere is a flyer I just created. Hope you like it, feel free to change anything or add anything!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Teachers Catalog Show.doc
    114.5 KB · Views: 726
Thanks Debbie :)
DebbieSAChef said:
Here is a flyer I just created. Hope you like it, feel free to change anything or add anything!

Debbie :D

THE FLYER IS GREAT, THANKS

OH thanks Debbie!!! That is awesome, exactly what I was looking for! Be blessed!

Flyers for TeachersI have a contact at a local elem school, she has agreed to put flyers in mailboxes and put something up for me in the teacher's breakroom.

Hopefully it will spark some interest.

Attachments

• PC Need Extra Money Flyer.doc
    139 KB · Views: 444
  • Apron Flyer.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 444
What a great idea Debbie! Could someone help me convert these to adobe?

Tracy

What is a Catty Show?

A Catty Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great way for teachers to learn new recipes and discover the latest Pampered Chef products.

How do I book a Catty Show for my school?

Booking a Catty Show is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time that works best for you and your colleagues. Your consultant will handle all the details and make sure your Catty Show is a success.

What are the benefits of hosting a Catty Show as a teacher?

As a host of a Catty Show, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. Plus, you and your colleagues will have a fun and memorable cooking experience. It's a great way to bond with your coworkers and learn new recipes.

Can I customize the Catty Show to fit the needs of my school?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a Catty Show that meets the specific needs and interests of your school. Whether you want to focus on healthy eating, quick meals, or cooking with kids, we can tailor the demonstration to your preferences.

Are there any costs associated with hosting a Catty Show?

No, hosting a Catty Show is completely free! Our consultants provide all the necessary cooking supplies and ingredients for the demonstration. All you need to do is invite your colleagues and enjoy the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • ChefAndiHV