• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam? Is There a Dec Host/Guest Flyer

In summary, "Kam" is a unique locking mechanism used in Pampered Chef products, such as food storage containers and kitchen tools. It consists of a button and tab system that securely seals the product for freshness and convenience. The benefits of using "Kam" include keeping food fresh for longer periods, preventing spills and leaks, and allowing for easy one-handed use. There is a specific way to open and close "Kam" by pressing the button and tab in the designated areas. To maintain the "Kam" mechanism, it is recommended to hand wash the product and avoid using abrasive cleaners. More information about "Kam" and other Pampered Chef products can be found on their website or by contacting a local consultant or attending
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Kam! I am putting together host packets for my Dec shows and can't recall if you've already posted a Dec Host/Guest flyer or not - I have searched and can't find one? Help please? :)

Sorry, haven't gotten around to that one yet.

Hi there! I don't believe I have posted a Dec Host/Guest flyer yet, but I would be happy to help you put one together. Do you have any specific ideas or themes in mind for your December shows? Let me know and I can assist with creating a flyer that fits your needs. Thanks!

What is "Kam" and how is it used in Pampered Chef products?

"Kam" is a term used to describe the unique locking mechanism found in many Pampered Chef products such as food storage containers and kitchen tools. It consists of a button and tab system that securely seals the product for freshness and convenience.

What are the benefits of using "Kam" in Pampered Chef products?

The "Kam" locking mechanism provides several benefits, including keeping food fresh for longer periods of time, preventing spills and leaks, and allowing for easy one-handed use. It also helps to reduce the need for plastic wrap and other disposable storage options, making it an eco-friendly choice.

Is there a specific way to open and close "Kam" in Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there is a specific way to open and close "Kam" in Pampered Chef products. To open, simply press the button in the center of the tab and lift the tab away from the container. To close, press the tab down onto the button until you hear a click.

Are there any special care instructions for "Kam" in Pampered Chef products?

To ensure the longevity of the "Kam" locking mechanism, it is recommended to hand wash the product and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrub brushes. Also, make sure to fully dry the product before closing "Kam" to prevent moisture buildup.

Where can I find more information about "Kam" and other Pampered Chef products?

You can find more information about "Kam" and other Pampered Chef products on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a cooking show or party to see the products in action and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
nysart8902
Replies